Possible serial killer 'terrorizing' . . .

Here is some interesting light reading

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/11/27/the-serial-killer-detector/amp

The F.B.I. believes that less than one per cent of the killings each year are carried out by serial killers, but Hargrove thinks that the percentage is higher, and that there are probably around two thousand serial killers at large in the U.S. “How do I know?” he said. “A few years ago, I got some people at the F.B.I. to run the question of how many murders in their records are unsolved but have been linked through DNA.” The answer was about fourteen hundred, slightly more than two per cent of the murders in the files they consulted. “Those are just the cases they were able to lock down with DNA,” Hargrove said. “And killers don’t always leave DNA—it’s a gift when you get it. So two per cent is a floor, not a ceiling."

Well to be fair, I live in a province were we had two evil serial killers. One of them would kidnap kids, call their parents and torture the kid over the phone so the parents can suffer as well.

While shooting someone in the back of the head is quick and you don't expect it.

Much better than fear and torture that serial killers are known for.
If he's really a serial killer than he's probably selecting people, following them around maybe and choosing when they are going to die, like he has their lives in his hands. Guess he's also getting the rush of executing people. It's all about power with these guys, isn't?

This is in my neighborhood. Deaths happened about a half mile from my house. People are scared and crying on-line.
Stay safe!

If he's really a serial killer than he's probably selecting people, following them around maybe and choosing when they are going to die, like he has their lives in his hands. Guess he's also getting the rush of executing people. It's all about power with these guys, isn't?

Stay safe!
They got him. Young black dude. He gave the gun to a manager at McDonald's lol

Well we all know that on sherdog there are at least 3 serial thrillers @John Wang @Cint @Jack Handy jr

wanted-by-5a9312.jpg

Meh. I remember being a kid and hearing stories of kids being kidnapped ....they later caught a guy named clifford olsen who fessed up to murdering 11. Friends older brother told us about how he waved bye to his friend as they got off the school bus then never seen him again.....creepy.

Then i seen this series on tv called the Atlanta Child Murders......that i definitely shouldnt have watched at like 10 years old.

Then I watched a movie called the deliberate stranger.......ted bundy was introduced to me. Changed my perception of the serial killer.

Ive read several books on numerous cases and killers and it is amazing how some of these people get away with it for so long. Most of them are very intelligent.

Shot to death? Weak ass excuse for a serial killer.

Was watching some serial killer show recently, forget the name, but they were interviewing a serial killer in prison who was also a trucker. He said that there's a bunch of serial killer truckers out there killing hooker s and shit. Like alot more than you'd think. There's even a group of them who have like a little club. Not many people notice them because they're killing hooker s and the like and constantly moving state to state.

Fuck I forget the name. Will report back if I remember.

Was watching some serial killer show recently, forget the name, but they were interviewing a serial killer in prison who was also a trucker. He said that there's a bunch of serial killer truckers out there killing hooker s and shit. Like alot more than you'd think. There's even a group of them who have like a little club. Not many people notice them because they're killing hooker s and the like and constantly moving state to state.

Fuck I forget the name. Will report back if I remember.

Back