Post a better MMA finish than this.....

11111.gif
Had nothing on the slickness of

Brown elbow is probably the most violent thing I've ever seen in the octagon.

I am to scared to post the gif but for me it is the Russow hammerfists of doom.

“Shudder”

I am to scared to post the gif but for me it is the Russow hammerfists of doom.

“Shudder”
I have removed that sickening strike from my memory, and I don't really appreciate it being brought up, some things shouldn't be discussed in polite conversion young man.

The punch that got Conor signed deserves a mention.

o3WWqic.gif

I had to stop reading after seeing the hammer fi.........

I cant even say it without being sick, sorry

Man I'll never forget that kick. It was terrible reading how much it has impacted Etim's life afterwards. Walked out in front of a bus in an effort to end his life.

Oh wow
That's terrible

The punch that got Conor signed deserves a mention.

o3WWqic.gif
Lmao what a shitty punch. It's fast but bad distance judgement and it's like he tries to change it to a hooking slap. Reminds me of Rockhold's bad technique. Not a hook, not a straight, the worst of both worlds.

Conor has mastered ma-ai. He casually rocks backwards then returns to center balance with a punch that isn't even full power. He doesn't throw his whole body into it, he doesn't over extend. Just a laser beam to the jaw. Still in full balance, ready to react.

I have removed that sickening strike from my memory, and I don't really appreciate it being brought up, some things shouldn't be discussed in polite conversion young man.

39 but thanks for the young man hahahaha and sorry about that.

Lmao what a shitty punch. It's fast but bad distance judgement and it's like he tries to change it to a hooking slap. Reminds me of Rockhold's bad technique. Not a hook, not a straight, the worst of both worlds.

Conor has mastered ma-ai. He casually rocks backwards then returns to center balance with a punch that isn't even full power. He doesn't throw his whole body into it, he doesn't over extend. Just a laser beam to the jaw. Still in full balance, ready to react.

Dude he beat there is a legit fighter and striker man. His punch never was close to landing the Conor landed the counter.

Dude he beat there is a legit fighter and striker man. His punch never was close to landing the Conor landed the counter.

Did you read my post? It was praising Conor's counter.

The first paragraph was about the shitty punch from Ivan, who has far more submission wins than striking wins.

Read my post again, slowly, and realize I'm praising Conor.

Back