Post cause & effect pics from fighters

Pete Sell threw a wicked body shot from hell. So Scott Smith doubled over in AGONY. Pete Sell rushed in to finish with his hands down. Scott Smith threw teh perfect shot to the button. Pete Sell went to sleep. Scott Smith was rolling around on the mat fucking dying.

Cause. Wicked body shot from HELL. Effect. Shit hurt like FUCK.

Cause. Rushing in with hands down to finish the fight. Effect. Got popped clean on the chin.

Cause. Teh perfect shot on the button. Made in total desperation. Effect. The ref did a “ You got Knocked The Fuck Out “.

Cause. Bitchin fight with an insane finish. Effect. Me yelling. Did you see that crazy fucking shit ?

Visual aids.

WBCzZoj.jpg

tumblr_mfw2lgYdhm1rdoejdo2_400.gif

latest

source.gif

Edit. I simply had to point out the Shot Smith threw was in total desperation, btw. It was a last gasp, Hail Mary. Pure insanity.

My favorite KO. These guys are not even on my top 100 favorite fighters ever. But, this KO was the most unexpected, and beautiful KO I’ve seen to this point. The insane randomness of it all.

In the first gif, you see a couple ( One guy got all the way up. But many react ) of people in the crowd jump up after Sell lands the body shot. And why not ? That fight was fucking over. I fucking knew it was. Then BOOM !

In the second gif you see a couple jump up when Smith lands the Hail Mary ( Actually one jumps up as the other guy who jumped up originally is starting to sit down ).

This fight was in 2006. Just a couple of years after I discovered the sport. The way it went down was amazing. The fight before the ending was awesome ( It won FOTN ) And though there have been many more lethal KOs. Considering Smith was a barely walking TKO ( doubled over ). And the fact that after the punch he was in more distress than the Knocked Out Pete Sell. It’s just my favorite KO.

According to Tapology it was the.

#22 Greatest KO of All Time.
#7 Greatest MW Fight of All Time.
#5 Greatest Comeback of All Time.

Last edited:

pay attention NOOBS

that right there was the shot that basically ended Heath Herring's career. Before then, he was 28-14 and fought animals like Vitor Belfort, Big Nog, Fedor and CroCop. Brock single handedly ended it for him.

He took maybe 8-10 years off, fought recently and got beat. He's done.

This was definitely a learning curve for the kid but still gotta add

erick-silva-faked-glove-touch-ufc-196.jpg

046_Erick_Silva_vs_Nordine_Taleb.0.0.0.jpg

Pete Sell threw a wicked body shot from hell. So Scott Smith doubled over in AGONY. Pete Sell rushed in to finish with his hands down. Scott Smith threw teh perfect shot to the button. Pete Sell went to sleep. Scott Smith was rolling around on the mat fucking dying.

Cause. Wicked body shot from HELL. Effect. Shit hurt like FUCK.

Cause. Rushing in with hands down to finish the fight. Effect. Got popped clean on the chin.

Cause. Teh perfect shot on the button. Made in total desperation. Effect. The ref did a “ You got Knocked The Fuck Out “.

Cause. Bitchin fight with an insane finish. Effect. Me yelling. Did you see that crazy fucking shit ?

Visual aids.

WBCzZoj.jpg

tumblr_mfw2lgYdhm1rdoejdo2_400.gif

latest

source.gif

Edit. I simply had to point out the Shot Smith threw was in total desperation, btw. It was a last gasp, Hail Mary. Pure insanity.

My favorite KO. These guys are not even on my top 100 favorite fighters ever. But, this KO was the most unexpected, and beautiful KO I’ve seen to this point. The insane randomness of it all.

In the first gif, you see a couple ( One guy got all the way up. But many react ) of people in the crowd jump up after Sell lands the body shot. And why not ? That fight was fucking over. I fucking knew it was. Then BOOM !

In the second gif you see a couple jump up when Smith lands the Hail Mary ( Actually one jumps up as the other guy who jumped up originally is starting to sit down ).

This fight was in 2006. Just a couple of years after I discovered the sport. The way it went down was amazing. The fight before the ending was awesome ( It won FOTN ) And though there have been many more lethal KOs. Considering Smith was a barely walking TKO ( doubled over ). And the fact that after the punch he was in more distress than the Knocked Out Pete Sell. It’s just my favorite KO.

According to Tapology it was the.

#22 Greatest KO of All Time.
#7 Greatest MW Fight of All Time.
#5 Greatest Comeback of All Time.

You didn't need all that text, everyone has seen that finish before

I didn’t specifically send it to you did I ? You didn’t have to read it and you sure as fuck never had to reply.

It’s not about you. So how about you just STFU !

Fucking arrogant dick smokers these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back