Post Malone’s in danger. Plane landing with no tires. Plane bros GTFIH.

My sister and her husband love his music, they keep begging me to listen to him. I'm a tough critic of hip hop though, so I'm doubtful I'll dig it. I'm more in to raw beats and sharpened lytics like East Coast stuff. Most rap these days kills me besides Run the Jewels, Kaan, Joey Bada$$, or K-Rino and a few other guys.

Just googled K-Rino... This thread has not been a complete waste. Dude seems legit.

If you're looking for another new rapper, check out Tobe Nwigwe. Not quite like K-Rino, but a talented young rapper who's on a very positive vibe without being cheesy about it.

K-Rino is in another class than these modern performers, he is a true artist.

Big difference to be an artist and performer. Post Malone is a performer.
Yeah, K is my favorite artist easily. His stuff seems so effortless, it's like he's not even in the same genre as his peers. I don't expect anyone to match him, but that doesn't mean he's the only one worth listening to. There's a place for "fluff" and "entertainment" every once in awhole.

Just googled K-Rino... This thread has not been a complete waste. Dude seems legit.

If you're looking for another new rapper, check out Tobe Nwigwe. Not quite like K-Rino, but a talented young rapper who's on a very positive vibe without being cheesy about it.

Best part of K is how prolific he is. He's been at it since the 80's and only seems to get better with age. He dropped 7 albums in one day recently and he's talked about possibly releasing another 4 this year alone. And they're solid albums too, absolutely worth listening to.

This. Only ever heard his name when JayzTwoCents built him a gaming computer for some reason....
Who is Jayztwocents
What the fuck are you people talking about
I feel so old

<{vega}>

Best part of K is how prolific he is. He's been at it since the 80's and only seems to get better with age. He dropped 7 albums in one day recently and he's talked about possibly releasing another 4 this year alone. And they're solid albums too, absolutely worth listening to.

I was honestly pretty shocked I had never heard of him.

"Ok, let's see who this new kid on the block is... Oh. He's been releasing albums since the 90's."

I may get crucified for this...but he’s a fairly talented guy actually. His “rapping” is what sells for him but he’s a decent singer/guitarist. Seems like a pretty nice guy too to be so young and have such a high level of fame.

I liked his stuff when he was still fairly underground a few years ago but like anything the general public have run him into the ground.

I agree and this is why I'm fairly sympathetic despite the dull songs and godawful lyricism that made him popular.

He never know when someone come and try to take his life. He be sleepin with that .45 like every night

Lol at this face tattoos. Being famous really detaches you from reality. I get that it’s part of his schtick but damn.

{<jordan}

So much embarrassing garbage music in here you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Post Malone is super fucking ugly. I only heard one song by his buddies where telling me about his music. Looked him up that morherfucker looks like he is straight up 40. Ugly as fuck kids these days should not look up to s guy like that.

if this was the late 90s and early 2000s when mos def, talib kweli and common and the underground lyrcists were popular this guy would click sadly he wont be popular you have to be a mumbler rapper with face tattoos now high on drugs with low IQ.

Lol at this face tattoos. Being famous really detaches you from reality. I get that it’s part of his schtick but damn.

{<jordan}
Recently I saw a few young white guys walking around with face and neck tattoos, it was during the day and I said to mysef these bozos better be rappers or musicians or have some rich parents, because they are not going to get hired with face tattoos, I saw them pan handling at the McDonalds they were trying to buy some pot.

Back