post-prison alexander emelianenko

cenksinan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
this guy is a beast.he looks much more improved than he was before.he is in his best shape of his life and he has some serious power.and a good chin as well.he put 3 tko's together against decent competition.i'd love to see him in ufc.

hepatitis is curable these days. If that is what he had in the first place, which was never confirmed.

It depends on the severity. For example, chronic Hep B is treatable, but not necessarily curable. But I doubt he has chronic Hep B.

i dont think we will see him in the UFC. i would love to see him against better competition tho. i think he can still be relevant in the modern day hw landscape.

this would be a great platform for him and imagine the possible matchups.

Kharitanov and CC are both great rematches imo.

not gonna happen tho. dont think Coker wants to have dealings with someone who allegedly has Hep B and is convicted for sexual assault.

So people are just forgetting the rape and are interested in his career now?

Over hyped because of fedor but he was top 10 in day

He wouldnt do well in ufc or vs bellator top hw

Alexs belongs in Rizin, along with his big bro.

I'm sure he got a lot of training in prison. Either at fighting or at raping you decide.

If Bjorn was around he'd sign him......had no problem signing war machine lmao.

He said something on Instagram about not being able to enter the USA so he will have to keep fighting in Europe.

this would be a great platform for him and imagine the possible matchups.

Kharitanov and CC are both great rematches imo.

not gonna happen tho. dont think Coker wants to have dealings with someone who allegedly has Hep B and is convicted for sexual assault.

He could face Fedor. Like King vs. Armor King. They're not on good terms.

Back