post-prison alexander emelianenko

Jaysis forget about the rape. Theres a reason aleks hasnt fought in japan or usa since 2008 or so. He cant get cleared. Period.

Are there any Russian-MMA fan-experts that know any details about Aleks' relationship with M-1? I could see him signing with them and them getting him some good fights, which'd be a good way to spend his career if the trend of top-ranked UFC fighters leaving for other promotions continues. I could see that before signing with FNG or ACB, but maybe there's some roadblock that'd make FNG and ACB more likely that I'm not aware of.

Are there any Russian-MMA fan-experts that know any details about Aleks' relationship with M-1? I could see him signing with them and them getting him some good fights, which'd be a good way to spend his career if the trend of top-ranked UFC fighters leaving for other promotions continues. I could see that before signing with FNG or ACB, but maybe there's some roadblock that'd make FNG and ACB more likely that I'm not aware of.

According to Vadim he never wants to work with Aleks again.

He can't get into the US, which is the least surprising news I have ever heard.

what a complete different personality than his brother. If what is alleged is true, he should rot.

this guy is a beast.he looks much more improved than he was before.he is in his best shape of his life and he has some serious power.and a good chin as well.he put 3 tko's together against decent competition.i'd love to see him in ufc.
I agree he looks to be in the best shape of his life, but his is still slow and stiff compared to his youth his TD was pretty weak just before he went to jail and no one has really tested that aspect of his game... Id have to see him defend a shot or get up off his back against a good grappler before I'd seriously get hyped about his current potential

LMAO there's people that are actually praising a convicted rapist and hoping he gets high profile high paying work?

hepatitis is curable these days. If that is what he had in the first place, which was never confirmed.
Yeah, Alex's is probably the hardest fucking guy MMA. Home boi literally offered to take a hep test with Kharitonov there (who publically said that Aleks was definitively infected with hepatitis) and that if he had it, he cut off a finger, and if he did not, Sergei had to cut off a finger.....Sergei obviously went peep... That is some Stary Oskol OG Kush shit right there.

Last edited:
I just want to see him fight good do, as he has looked absolutely phenomenal since he has been out of jail, like he is meeting his true potential finally (all whilst being sauced to the gills ).

Alex's is probably the greatest MMA under achiever in history, faster and more talented than Fedor, but a true heavyweight also.

this would be a great platform for him and imagine the possible matchups.

Kharitanov and CC are both great rematches imo.

not gonna happen tho. dont think Coker wants to have dealings with someone who allegedly has Hep B and is convicted for sexual assault.

why not? didn't he hire War Machine after he did a bid for felony assault?

I think the rape and kidnapping convictions would be more of roadbloack

So people are just forgetting the rape and are interested in his career now?

I'm sure he got a lot of training in prison. Either at fighting or at raping you decide.

LMAO there's people that are actually praising a convicted rapist and hoping he gets high profile high paying work?

alleged rape

this would be a great platform for him and imagine the possible matchups.

Kharitanov and CC are both great rematches imo.

not gonna happen tho. dont think Coker wants to have dealings with someone who allegedly has Hep B and is convicted for sexual assault.
I don't think the conviction would bother Coker, it's definitely the hepatitis that's the deal breaker

alleged rape

He went to jail. If you think any form of sexual assault is okay to just be shrugged away because it's an alleged rape then you my friend are a piece of shit just like him.

....who also happens to be in cahoots with a warlord that supplies him with all sorts of "vitamins"

Back