Post Punk / Post Hardcore / Screamo / Math Core / Math Rock etc.

See You Next Tuesday - Michigan band, first vocalist named bear, second named fox...

Cool story... I went to a show headlined by "Cunt", maybe Tony Danza Born of Osiris and Beneath the Massacre opened, can't remember but I noticed fox (their vocalist) sitting at the bar so I sat next to him, bought him a beer and struck up a conversation about his previous band "flesh and blood robot" when he says "let me see you shirt" so i turned so he could see it...then he says "I drew that"... I was wearing a Psyopus shirt that he designed...he's a tattoo artist and did a lot if not all their shirt art as well as some for psyopus apparently... who knew!

]

I still play Parasite every now and then.

I remember when Follow The White Rabbit first came about, some russian site that hosted albums used to have the album or an ep i think and used to show it alot.

Jack the Stripper - Dillinger-esque, Djentier with lots of breakdowns, almost crabby at times...

Inside the Beehive - Chaotic... moments of sawtooth grin perhaps

See You Next Tuesday - Michigan band, first vocalist named bear, second named fox...

Cool story... I went to a show headlined by "Cunt", maybe Tony Danza Born of Osiris and Beneath the Massacre opened, can't remember but I noticed fox (their vocalist) sitting at the bar so I sat next to him, bought him a beer and struck up a conversation about his previous band "flesh and blood robot" when he says "let me see you shirt" so i turned so he could see it...then he says "I drew that"... I was wearing a Psyopus shirt that he designed...he's a tattoo artist and did a lot if not all their shirt art as well as some for psyopus apparently... who knew!

Follow the White Rabbit - Russian band, underrated/unknown. One of my secret musical pleasures. Their full length is a soundscape masterpiece!

Very nice stuff, will download.

Follow The White Rabbit remind me of The Red Chord & The End.

Back