Post Your Electoral Map

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not too early to drop your first by-state predictions, now is it? I thought it would be fun to do one now, and one close to the election.

270towin.com

I just screenshotted and trimmed mine in paint, but if anybody has a better map or a smarter way to embed these quickly, lemme know and I'll update the OP.

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I have it going the same as 2012, plus Hillary flipping GA and NC, but not crazy enough that she flips MO or AZ (though it could happen).

Don't know how to post a pic but I got it

342 Clinton
196 Trump

I actually think it will be the same as 2012.

Which one's red & which one's blue?

335-189 Clinton

You're kidding yourself if you think there's any way that Trump can win this election. Demographically, his chances are null. He desperately needs Florida, which happens to be home to a large Hispanic community. If he loses Florida, he has no shot at all.

It's not too early to drop your first by-state predictions, now is it? I thought it would be fun to do one now, and one close to the election.

270towin.com

I just screenshotted and trimmed mine in paint, but if anybody has a better map or a smarter way to embed these quickly, lemme know and I'll update the OP.

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I have it going the same as 2012, plus Hillary flipping GA and NC, but not crazy enough that she flips MO or AZ (though it could happen).

I'd be shocked if she flipped Missouri.

I have it the exact same as 2012, except I have Florida going to Hillary.

270towin.com

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I think Hillary will do better than Obama did. Trump is literal garbage, he is an actual trash and not serious candidate. Most people I meet think he is a joke.

He is also unlikable to white women unless they are parroting what theit boyfriends say.

Romney at least could appeal to women.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be shocked if she flipped Missouri.

I have it the exact same as 2012, except I have Florida going to Hillary.

Obama won Florida in 2012.

As for my own picks, I don't really have any. I read the Upshot, 538, and Sam Wang. They'd all be way better than what I could come up with.

Last edited:
I've got it 342 to 196. At it feels like I am being charitable to Chump at this point.

Now that the blacks got their president, and the broads are getting theirs. Do you think maybe next time around people will vote for the candidates who's policies will do the most good (or least harm) to the country?

It seems 90% of women will vote for a woman just because "it's time". Same thing with minorities. Blacks vote for blacks, Latinos vote Latinos.

Even if you have no idea which states usually vote which way and are unfamiliar with the convention, you can read the top of the map to get your answer.

You gotta spoil everything dont ya.

red is hillary. She is predicted to do well in Alabama, Oklahoma, and Wyoming. Trump will rely on the traditional GOP base of Massachusetts, Cali, and the like.

Weak.

Back