Post Your Electoral Map

Eh, whatever. Those guys were at least brave enough to openly make predictions. The election was a crapshoot, so a large amount of posters' predictions had to be wrong.

No, I said I had a feeling from social media polls and word of mouth, dipshit. Read the fucking sentence, you fucking liberals are like dealing with the fucking 123 room crowd. Fucking morons.
Oh social media polls and word of mouth, that's fucking convincing.

We wouldn't be doing it if Fawlty wasn't a tremendous asshole that deserves it
I'm getting my share too and so did Jack and various other left leaning posters that had an opinion. I'm sensing this is about team cheerleading and not settling the score. I mean, who gives a fuck? Doesn't it matter much more whether Trump does well than who guessed correctly that he would win?

Oh social media polls word of mouth, that fucking convincing.

Yeah, it is. Go back in my post history and I predicted it before the election. I was arguing with some asshole fromAllegheny saying it wouldn't happen. Is that enough proof for you? You're a salty, asshurt liberal who's life has been turned upside down because your queen bitch didn't win. I'm on the winning side, if you haven't noticed. I could give a single fuck about your verbal fuckery ignoring half the shit I say and cherry picking from sentences of mine. All you liberals do it win you fucking lose.

salt-picture-what-type-of-calcium-is-best-for-osteoporosis.jpg

I'm getting my share too and so did Jack and various other left leaning posters that had an opinion. I'm sensing this is about team cheerleading and not settling the score. I mean, who gives a fuck? Doesn't it matter much more whether Trump does well than who guessed correctly that he would win?

Only because you lost.

Yeah, it is. Go back in my post history and I predicted it before the election. I was arguing with some asshole fromAllegheny saying it wouldn't happen. Is that enough proof for you? You're a salty, asshurt liberal who's life has been turned upside down because your queen bitch didn't win. I'm on the winning side, if you haven't noticed. I could give a single fuck about your verbal fuckery ignoring half the shit I say and cherry picking from sentences of mine. All you liberals do it win you fucking lose.

salt-picture-what-type-of-calcium-is-best-for-osteoporosis.jpg

I'm talking about your rationale, it blows. You just got lucky with your pick.

Only because you lost.

Remember to bring your pom poms when you post.

Jack deserves it too. He's been an asshole on here for years.

I haven't seen much directed at you, but it's probably tame tbh

Jack deserves it too. He's been an asshole on here for years.

I haven't seen much directed at you, but it's probably tame tbh
It was in another thread but Evil brought up an old prediction and said "wrong, so wrong". So yeah, it's tame but also lame given his rationale.

I'm talking about your rationale, it blows. You just got lucky with your pick.

Remember to bring your pom poms when you post.

It only blows because it proved you wrong that I was just guessing. There was no guessing involved. I stated plenty of times Trump would win and that he would win PA, before the election.

It's not too early to drop your first by-state predictions, now is it? I thought it would be fun to do one now, and one close to the election.

270towin.com

I just screenshotted and trimmed mine in paint, but if anybody has a better map or a smarter way to embed these quickly, lemme know and I'll update the OP.

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I have it going the same as 2012, plus Hillary flipping GA and NC, but not crazy enough that she flips MO or AZ (though it could happen).
You really nailed it there

It only blows because it proved you wrong that I was just guessing. There was no guessing involved. I stated plenty of times Trump would win and that he would win PA, before the election.
If you based it on social media polls you did nothing different from me except I based my guess on statisticians who do this shit for a living (and had Trump at a 35% chance, which is hardly a long shot). If you based it on your "feeling and talking to friends", which is what you said, you are better off flipping a fucking coin because that's a morornic way of figuring out who will win.

WTF, can you read? I was talking about your response to my pick. Also, I am not having an issue with you getting PA right I am pointing out your thought process behind it is flaky at best.

How is it flaky? Social media is one of the best known methods to sell products, or dig up any kind of information needed help billion dollar companies make marketing decisions and you're going to tell me it's flaky to use it to determine the outcome of an election.

Do you even know what social media is? It's not just facebook or twitter. There's a lot more to it and ways to get a lot of information, which is pretty rock solid as people don't hold back online, they usually say how they feel. We all know that from being on this forum.

Maybe you should do a little research before you talk about something you know nothing about.

How is it flaky? Social media is one of the best known methods to sell products, or dig up any kind of information needed help billion dollar companies make marketing decisions and you're going to tell me it's flaky to use it to determine the outcome of an election.

Do you even know what social media is? It's not just facebook or twitter. There's a lot more to it and ways to get a lot of information, which is pretty rock solid as people don't hold back online, they usually say how they feel. We all know that from being on this forum.

Maybe you should do a little research before you talk about something you know nothing about.
What polls did you use?

If you based it on social media polls you did nothing different from me except I based my guess on statisticians who do this shit for a living (and had Trump at a 35% chance, which is hardly a long shot). If you based it on your "feeling and talking to friends", which is what you said, you are better off flipping a fucking coin because that's a morornic way of figuring out who will win.

I used both. You are obtuse and most likely mentally retarded.

I used both. You are obtuse and most likely mentally retarded.
Stop name calling like a whiny cunt and tell us what polls you use that are so much more sophisticated and accurate than what we used.

Stop name calling like a whiny cunt and tell us what polls you use that are so much more sophisticated and accurate than what we used.

I'm not whining. I'm proving you wrong and you can't handle it. I used polls that weren't based on the MSM but online. Hundreds of them across Twitter, the web, reddit and so forth. I went to a lot of message boards to see what people were saying, I've been following this election since day one.

Your hard proof of what I saw from all that is my prediction on here. That's all you need.

Obviously the ones you didn't. What ones did you use to get the wrong outcome and have to be in here whining all the time?
So nothing? Not surprised. You're a waste of time.

I followed 538 most close which like I said had Trump at 35% pre-election.

Back