Post Your Electoral Map

I'm not whining. I'm proving you wrong and you can't handle it. I used polls that weren't based on the MSM but online. Hundreds of them across Twitter, the web, reddit and so forth. I went to a lot of message boards to see what people were saying, I've been following this election since day one.

Your hard proof of what I saw from all that is my prediction on here. That's all you need.
Which fucking polls? Surely you can link them.

And learn to multi-quote, jesus.

So nothing? Not surprised. You're a waste of time.

I followed 538 most close which like I said had Trump at 35% pre-election.

538 hahaha. No wonder you had no clue what you were talking about.

Which fucking polls? Surely you can link them.

And learn to multi-quote, jesus.

OK, Mr. 538 with his wrong prediction when I have posted my prediction, from before the election and got it right. Quit bothering with me since I know nothing. I obviously figured out more than your bum ass did. Liberals can't take a loss without whining.

trump_skin_face_640x4001_640x4001_640x4002_640x4.png
trump_skin_face_640x4001_640x4001_640x4002_640x4.png

Last edited:
It's not too early to drop your first by-state predictions, now is it? I thought it would be fun to do one now, and one close to the election.

270towin.com

I just screenshotted and trimmed mine in paint, but if anybody has a better map or a smarter way to embed these quickly, lemme know and I'll update the OP.

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I have it going the same as 2012, plus Hillary flipping GA and NC, but not crazy enough that she flips MO or AZ (though it could happen).

<36>

Oh I'm well aware of how wrong my August prediction was. I'm in good company.

These threads are always fun to revisit.

335-189 Clinton

You're kidding yourself if you think there's any way that Trump can win this election. Demographically, his chances are null. He desperately needs Florida, which happens to be home to a large Hispanic community. If he loses Florida, he has no shot at all.
<{ByeHomer}>

I read the Upshot, 538, and Sam Wang.

Notice how he whines and makes excuses before finally eating the bug. These weak men are the people you are deferring to for your analysis.

Good times.

To be fair, it was August. The lopsided predictions were justified at the time.

In my defense, that was months before the Comey announcement and when polls weren't nearly, nearly as tight as they were on election night.

Also, I had a false sense of lingering faith in my country and countrymen.

I did call 2012 cold and won a year-long av bet, for what it's worth, which is...uh...not much lol

In my defense, that was months before the Comey announcement and when polls weren't nearly, nearly as tight as they were on election night.

Also, I had a false sense of lingering faith in my country and countrymen.
What are your midterm predictions?

When is Trump getting impeached!? Rofl
Again, like I told you the other day, I have always said it was really unlikely.

So if I'm really bad at predictions, you should - what - expect impeachment?

Back