Post Your Gloves/Gear

20151023_174003.jpg
[/url]
subir imagen[/IMG]

Missing is a pair of Red and Grey Powerlocks and pair of Triumph United Deathstars. I'm an addict for sure...

Yes they are the Mexican style. They're ok. Leather is soft and supple, craftsmanship is ok, and the padding is ok--and this is where I have a problem with them. The padding is just too darn soft. Even with the gel-tech over the knuckles, you're bottoming out at a little more that 50% power. I love me some soft foam and being able to feel my knuckles land from time to time, but these bottomed out brand new with no break in. I can't imagine what they would've turned into after going a couple hundred rounds in them, which is why I stopped using them before 50 rounds. The foam in the triple cuff and palm side was a little too soft and underfilled for my liking as well.

Damn, I been eyeing those for a while. Prolly better stuff out there for that price

My gym is finally finished so I decided to post pics of the gym and a new family picture. Some stuff is missing, mainly a classics cup, classics hybrids and some Pacheco lace ups. Over all I'm happy

I built the mounts for the mitts and the Reyes headgear.

Awesome collection, few real nice things in there the Reyes focus mitts look great.

9MzcQEK.jpg

New gloves! BGV14 16 oz.
Here are my initial impressions:
Feel very light, weighed in at 14.2oz (R), 14.1 (L); BGV1s weighed in at ~17oz
Curved thumb feels better than BGV1, but could use slight more curve
Syntax leather feels thin at some areas, pad of thumb and lower palm
Wrist closure likes to stay flat, vs rounded and contoured to the wrist
Hand compartment is tighter than BGV1s
Finger length feels similar to BGV1
Wrist and palm padding is soft, almost feels non existent
Despite the long cuff it feels like it won't be a problem clinching
Its nice to have a grip bar again
Craftsmanship is top notch, no loose threading found on initial inspection
Feel more compact than BGV1
Padding feels good, rigid and holds shape, yet not so hard it would hurt when hit.

Thanks. It's been a while since I've taken a picture of my gear so a fair amount of it has changed.

Need to pick myself up some focus mitts, Winning padded ones are nice, however looking for something sleeker.

I just got my new FAIRTEX Gloves

Attachments

• WIN_20160506_092417 (3).JPG
    WIN_20160506_092417 (3).JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 13
In the bible of boxing gloves, the first chapter is called "There's Winning... and then there's everything else".

VxSwMKu.jpg

In the bible of boxing gloves, the first chapter is called "There's Winning... and then there's everything else".

VxSwMKu.jpg
Those are beautiful, but why so many? Do you just like to change up colors and size/style?

Those are beautiful, but why so many? Do you just like to change up colors and size/style?

Probably because he's able to afford them, and wanted them. No need to question why someone owns a lot of gear. Most of us are gear heads here.

Sorry, wasn't trying to ask an offensive question.

Yes. Also, I keep a spare 18oz Winning (for heavyweights) and spare 16oz Winning just for my sparring partners to use against me. Of course I will not force them to use it, but I always offer first. I only use Winning gloves myself for sparring.

I value safety as much as possible when it comes to the world of combat sports; especially experienced heavier boxers.

Those fuckers hit hard like a mother fucker!

I also plan on having multiple sizes of spare Winning headgears in the future.

Back