Post your ideal dream phyisque and then your most likely to get

I'm trying to get a Hugh Jackman-esque physique. But being 5'5 I'm closer to looking like Wolverine than he ever was.
5198094-4566007-wolverine-comics.jpg

Hespect.

At this point I'd be content with a skinny fat physique.

Hespect.

At this point I'd be content with a skinny fat physique.

BF-Male.jpg

At this point I'm not that jacked yet although women in general seem to like my body. I think I'm decently muscular with a bit of fat (I have a six pack but it's barely visible) and I would like to pack on more muscle and lose fat so I look shredded. Probably close to the 10-14% body fat picture.The funny thing is I think women tend to like me in my current state more than when I lose weight and become more shredded.

Are you overweight now or something? Maybe it's easy for me to say but if you start to pick up weights it would be a good start. I used to an obese little fucker when I was young but things started to turn around for me when I picked up judo and then started lifting weights.

I'm torn between Vitor pre USADA

jim-kemper-ufc-fighter-portraits-vitor-belfort_a-l-10588049-13198925.jpg

or Fedor post double fisting those ice creams.

QaKifZv.jpg

I've got my ideal physique tbh
Just want my arms to be a little more toned, then i'm good

I’m ok with where I am. Would like a little more size on my arms and a bicep vein but whatever. I like the Daniel Craig James Bond in the ocean physique.

I don’t know, man. I feel like as soon as you hit your fitness goals, you’re already looking for new ones.
When I was 155 I thought I’d be happy at 175. When I hit 175, I figured 185 wasn’t too far away. Now at 185 I’m wondering how close I could get to 200.

Combine my myself and brothers genetics. I'll take his level of vascularity, natural ripped genetis, arms, back, legs. I'll keep my shoulders, traps, chest. Ideally during my peak training days 18-21 and 23-27 years old (got a bad injury at 22 that put me out of commission for a year). I use to always joke around that would be a genetically gifted combination when combined with my work ethic back then. I always use to wonder if my brother was into working out like I was how insane his physique and strength would be. Even now he's closing in at 40 years old, plays tennis ocassionally, does some random body weight exercises and light dumbbells, eats normally and still shredded and muscular. He's probably always been in the single digit bf% since he was a teenager. He's only 5'7" and he could palm the ceiling at our home 9' at 15 years old. If he didn't tear his ACL on his jumping leg when he was 15 I think he could had the potential to dunk a basketball if he trained for it.

trying to save this thread from its gayness {nttawwt}

physique i'd like

16BRMp8.jpg

physique i'd likely get

VUnyMYV.jpg

That's more what I had in mind. Weird where some people's expectations take them.

<30>

I started trying to lean down by going keto, probably needed to do more lifting and less cardio though.

elQT1kH.jpg
Wait...which one is the before pic?

Wait...which one is the before pic?

Ha well I was 175lbs on the left and got down to 155lbs on the right, think I probably should have stopped in the middle.

Ha well I was 175lbs on the left and got down to 155lbs on the right, think I probably should have stopped in the middle.
You look perfectly fine in all those pics IMO. 3rd pic from left looks marginally better to me.

Back