Post Your Jokes its Friday Thread

How do you know when a Puerto Rican is on her period?

When she's only wearing one sock.

Also. Chickpea/Lentil - GOAT Joke.
That sock one is great. Had me rolling.

The other one is actually chickpeas and garbanzo beans because they are just different names for the same thing. But yeah that is the funniest and dirtiest joke I've ever heard.

For those who haven't heard it:

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo?

I've never had a garbanzo on my face.

What do you call a female peacock?

A peacunt.

What do you call a filipino walking their dog?

A vegetarian

What's the difference between jelly and jam?

I can't jelly my cock down your throat

Why did the Black man wear a tuxedo for his vasectomy?

If he was going to be impotent, he wanted to look impotent

A white guy, a black guy, an Asian guy, and a Hispanic guy all climb a mountain together. When they reach the top, the Asian guy becomes so inspired, he looks at the other 3 men and says, "this is for my people!" and jumps off the mountain. The Hispanic guy becomes so inspired by what the Asian guy just did that he decides to jump off the mountain as well. "This is for my people!" he yelled as he jumped off the mountain. The black guy and the white guy are left standing at the top of the mountain in awe of what just happened. Finally, the black guy turned to the white guy and said, "this is for my people" and threw the white guy off the mountain.

That sock one is great. Had me rolling.

The other one is actually chickpeas and garbanzo beans because they are just different names for the same thing. But yeah that is the funniest and dirtiest joke I've ever heard.

For those who haven't heard it:

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo?

I've never had a garbanzo on my face.

I like to say

"I would never pay $100 to have a lentil on my face."

Back