Post your reaction if Jon Jones vs Gustafsson gets announced as UFC 230 headliner at MSG

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I recently saw in a thread regarding Meltzers UFC 227 PPV estimates, that Meltzer also claimed the UFC is hoping a one year suspension for Jones and they have a fight set up for him to headline 230 at MSG.
FA6F8A57-5756-4F5F-9358-E941C8A7FB0B.png
(Thanks @FrankieNYC )

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find the source on google of Meltzer actually saying that, I’m guessing it was on a podcast? Couldn’t find an article though.
Brendan schaub is also throwing the rumor out there as well. Schaub and Meltzer are both guys who always have inside info on UFC plans.

So what will be your reaction if this happens? GOATJones vs Gus 2 at MSG? Or Jon vs anyone at MSG UFC 230? We could get an announcement any day now.
My reaction:

<mma4><5><Goldie11><CanYouSeeMeNow><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>

God I hope they don't make DC vs Jones III. DC would be down for that, too, which would make me so sad.

I recently saw in a thread regarding Meltzers UFC 227 PPV estimates, that Meltzer also claimed the UFC is hoping a one year suspension for Jones and they have a fight set up for him to headline 230 at MSG.
View attachment 419011
(Thanks @FrankieNYC )

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find the source on google of Meltzer actually saying that, I’m guessing it was on a podcast? Couldn’t find an article though.

You are welcome man
It was in his newsletter (which is behind a paywall)

PS ... there is a difference in "ready" & "set up" though. There is no contract, but they seem to have a fight in mind for sure.

Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

I will be like, "Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss".

the only fucking thing that would make up for brock for the HW title, cody instant rematch and other crap that the ufc pulled. that would be great. now, how the fuck jones would only get a year is beyond me

the only fucking thing that would make up for brock for the HW title, cody instant rematch and other crap that the ufc pulled. that would be great. now, how the fuck jones would only get a year is beyond me

Because the man is innocent, Toco.

This is the worst reaction thread yet.

God I hope they don't make DC vs Jones III. DC would be down for that, too, which would make me so sad.
I feel you. Although honestly, I believe DC can beat a steroid free JJ. The thing is can Jones resist the fear of losing and stay clean? If Jones wins and pops again, dis gun git ugly.

Because the man is innocent, Toco.
Just like his fellow GOAT and mentor, Anderson Silva was found innocent.

Silva’s innocence has been restored, and you can bet Jon will be vindicated soon.
3DE4B02B-D54E-4F6C-BC79-2D2280F58D92.jpeg
67757E75-D3CF-4008-9DEA-39C397C20D8E.jpeg

I'd love to see Jon vs Gus too.

now, not sure if they're only "hoping" or if they are working something with USADA.......

dana-money.jpg

Just like his fellow GOAT and mentor, Anderson Silva was found innocent.

Silva’s innocence has been restored, and you can bet Jon will be vindicated soon.

100%

<JonesLaugh><{silvanormal}>

Back