Posting pics

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do I post pics that i have saved on my mobile device or computer?

I read the other thread about photobucket, but the issue I keep having is that when I try to post pics, they show up in my thread as . Photobucket used to work like a champ. Are there any other sites that can generate embed codes?

Thanks

How do I post pics that i have saved on my mobile device or computer?

I read the other thread about photobucket, but the issue I keep having is that when I try to post pics, they show up in my thread as . Photobucket used to work like a champ. Are there any other sites that can generate embed codes?

Thanks
Head on over to Imgur. Just tick New post from atop the homepage and drag and drop from your desktop. Uploading there to embedding here should take you somewhere between 30-60 seconds.

Head on over to Imgur. Just tick New post from atop the homepage and drag and drop from your desktop. Uploading there to embedding here should take you somewhere between 30-60 seconds.

Thank you so much Val! I figured out to use the upload function too. Check out my posts! I met Chris Weidman and Stipe. I put myself out there for the world to see LOL

Thank you so much Val! I figured out to use the upload function too. Check out my posts! I met Chris Weidman and Stipe. I put myself out there for the world to see LOL
Anytime, my man. Will head over to Heavies now and have a look! :)

Hey Val! I tried a free account at imgur, and I tried using the link, but my gif didnt show up in the post. There was just a message from imgur saying that i need to upgrade my account for third party sharing. Any way around this?

Edit: when i try embedding images from imgur, now this is happening:

51BD26CD-6F44-4DB9-991E-1856E87E63B2.png

I just want to upload and share gifs. I tried saving them to my desktop and uploading them, but I get an error message saying the file is too big. I upgraded my account too. What gives?

Last edited:
Hey Val! I tried a free account at imgur, and I tried using the link, but my gif didnt show up in the post. There was just a message from imgur saying that i need to upgrade my account for third party sharing. Any way around this?

Edit: when i try embedding images from imgur, now this is happening:

View attachment 301737

I just want to upload and share gifs. I tried saving them to my desktop and uploading them, but I get an error message saying the file is too big. I upgraded my account too. What gives?
Hi, Hespectfully.

You shouldn't even need open an account to link-share in any embedding sense here.

My two thoughts on points of correction are (1) you are using the wrong share link (of the 4-5 available) for purposes here, or (2) you are working with GIFs in excess of 19/20 megabytes.

For (1), are you hovering over your newly uploaded picture (make sure you refresh the page once post-upload before doing this – just trust me, lol), then ticking the far-right dropdown arrow and selecting Get share links, at which point selecting BBCode Copy and not Share Link Copy? After which, all you need do is paste here in-post, and voilà.

Hi, Hespectfully.

You shouldn't even need open an account to link-share in any embedding sense here.

My two thoughts on points of correction are (1) you are using the wrong share link (of the 4-5 available) for purposes here, or (2) you are working with GIFs in excess of 19/20 megabytes.

For (1), are you hovering over your newly uploaded picture (make sure you refresh the page once post-upload before doing this – just trust me, lol), then ticking the far-right dropdown arrow and selecting Get share links, at which point selecting BBCode Copy and not Share Link Copy? After which, all you need do is paste here in-post, and voilà.

Thanks Val. I’ll give that all a try and report back.