Matthew Fedler

Professional Fighter
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Alvarez vs Chandler III

Askren vs MacDonald/GP winner

Vera vs Fedor/Bader/Minakov

Bibi vs Pitbull/Caldwell

I hope they end up doing some cross-promotional events, as Scott Coker has always been open to them in the past.

Alvarez vs Chandler III

Askren vs MacDonald/GP winner

Bibi vs Pitbull/Caldwell

I hope they end up doing some cross-promotional events, as Scott Coker has always been open to them in the past.

Only Askren vs GP winner would be a super fight in my book.

Askren retired.

This would be a bad ideas for One.

A Chandler Alvarez rubber match would be fun though.

Anyone who wouldn't want to see Chandler and Alvarez throw down again must have an aversion to fight sports.

I want to see Aoki vs Alvarez
Askren vs Paul Harris or Ruth
Pico vs Aoki
Aaskren vs Aoki 2

I want to see Aoki vs Alvarez
Askren vs Paul Harris or Ruth
Pico vs Aoki
Aaskren vs Aoki 2
Personally, I don't see a need for Alvarez vs Aoki...last time they fought, EA beat him down so badly that a rematch seems pointless. Pico vs Aoki, though...I like it!

Personally, I don't see a need for Alvarez vs Aoki...last time they fought, EA beat him down so badly that a rematch seems pointless. Pico vs Aoki, though...I like it!

Except Aoki finished Eddie just as fast, probably faster in the first fight

Except Aoki finished Eddie just as fast, probably faster in the first fight
That's a fact. It just seems that Eddie has evolved much more....ok, forget it, you win...let's do a rubber match. I'll watch either way!!!

Coker was planning to co-promote with ONE FC back in like 2014. I wonder what happened to that.

A lot of those matches look pretty even.

Except the Vera one. Vitaly Minakov would absolutely shit on him.

How often do cross promotional super fights come to fruition? Vested interests mean they're rarely ever realistic propositions.

At best, these fights look like Vera vs Rothwell or Vera vs Shogun. Vera does some nice technical kickboxing for a bit but wilts under pressure and a few hard punches. Oh, I forgot about Bader...he mauls him. Vera had no answers to wrestlers. Old Man Couture beat him (granted, it was a close and boring fight)...Vera easily won the stand up, but let Randy clinch and take him to the fence to wall-n-stall every time he wanted. Bader beats him as easily as he did Mitrione, Kongo does the same thing Randy did (with a bunch of illegal groin shots and fence grabbing) and I think even Chael beats him. Almost any pressure fighting style works against Vera. Even no-chin, herky jerky Keith Jardine beat Vera by being more aggressive and pushing the pace.

I doubt they'll work together.

Neither org could gain much out of it. One stays more or less regional in both talent and outlook of the org and Bellator has an international outlook and is real player with all free agents in the MMA market around the world. I think Bellator would feel they are more or less above dealing with One unless they really want to try the market in China. Which I doubt as it's about the toughest market to break into and make any money whatsoever.

Back