PotWR- Official Sh*tposter of the Month Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've honestly gained a greater appreciation for @TheComebackKid. I think he's a shameless tribalist who doesn't actually care about policy, but at least he tries to defend his positions in good faith.

What do you mean by "good faith"? Seems to me the guy has no interest in whether what he says is true or not in an objective sense because he is so insanely tribalistic, and thus he can't really argue in good faith.

I'm sorry Heretic, what did you say about posters and the report button again? Oh that's right, nothing.

Damn you're easy.

Sorry, my cringe tolerance can only take so much, and tends to make me ignore the rest of someone's post, when they start talking about what a badass they are for admitting they're a formerly banned shitposter on an internet forum.

Stay hard, you bad motherfucker, you.

LOL.

Sorry, my cringe tolerance can only take so much, and tends to make me ignore the rest of someone's post, when they start talking about what a badass they are for admitting they're a formerly banned shitposter on an internet forum.

Stay hard, you bad motherfucker, you.

LOL.

Where did I say I was a bad ass or cool for being banned? Quote it, highlight it. All I did was call you a bitch, because you are a bitch. What I also did was explain the difference between little bitches like KONE and Struggle, and guys who simply got banned because....

Conservative Trump supporters reported them. And I was also trying to help you understand what "hide" means, because you clearly don't know what that word means.

So now that we've clarified what I was actually saying, go ahead and continue sharing how you feel about people who use the report button.

You were saying....

<13>

Last edited:
Where did I say I was a bad ass or cool for being banned? Quote it, highlight it. All I did was call you a bitch, because you are a bitch.

Ugh, so much cringe.

Conservative Trump supporters reported them. And I was also trying to help you understand what "hide" means, because you clearly don't know what that word means.

Do you even know who reported you, or if you were even reported?

With your level of hysterical feminine emotion you evidently can't keep under control, it wouldn't take much for a mod to notice one of your over the line outbursts, and give you the hammer.

Ugh, so much cringe.

We get it Heretic, you're a 14 year old girl on social media, you can stop using cringe as a noun....

Do you even know who reported you, or if you were even reported

Yes, I do. I know the 2 posters who reported me, I know why and when they reported me, and I know who banned me. 2 different conservative posters reported me directly after having long debates with me for "flaming and trolling".

I just can't figure out why they spent all that time debating with me if all I was doing was "flaming and trolling". WEIRD.

With your level of hysterical feminine emotion you evidently can't keep under control, it wouldn't take much for a mod to notice one of your over the line outbursts, and give you the hammer.

And again, you run from the point....

Come on Heretic, why are you so afraid to continue telling us what you think of people who use the report button? What fear is paralyzing you so dramatically? Tell me, I'll help you work past it.

If you're just afraid of coming off as a cartoonishly stupid hypocrite, don't worry. You've already accomplished that.

We get it Heretic, you're a 14 year old girl on social media, you can stop using cringe as a noun....

Said the internet tough guy, habitually calling other posters "bitch" on an internet forum, while bragging about how brave he is for admitting his formerly banned account.

Yes, I do. I know the 2 posters who reported me, I know why and when they reported me, and I know who banned me. 2 different conservative posters reported me directly after having long debates with me for "flaming and trolling".

Who were they, and what was reported that evidently was so juvenile and offensive that it got you banned?

You don't just get banned because you were reported. The stuff that is being reported, has to be deemed ban worthy by a mod.

Come on Heretic, why are you so afraid to continue telling us what you think of people who use the report button? What fear is paralyzing you so dramatically? Tell me, I'll help you work past it.

Depends on what is being reported. Given that you were banned over it, I'm gonna assume it was probably material deemed over the line, and appropriately ban worthy. Knowing you, I'd wager it was some tryhard tough guy threat of some sort. There's a host of things I could see you being stupid enough to say, and getting banned over.

Said the internet tough guy, habitually calling other posters "bitch" on an internet forum, while bragging about how brave he is for admitting his formerly banned account.

Are you hoping people can't read? Calling you a bitch isn't me calling myself brave or tough. Hell, comparatively, a 14 year old girl dealing with her period is less of a bitch than you, but she's still probably a bitch.

I'm not saying I'm anything. I'm saying you, are, a bitch. Because you are.

Who were they, and what was reported that evidently was so juvenile and offensive that it got you banned?

Sorry Heretic, unlike you I don't go tattling about people and what they do. If any admin or mod wants to tell you, they can go right ahead. Until then you'll just have to learn to do something called "addressing the point".

You don't just get banned because you were reported. The stuff that is being reported, has to be deemed ban worthy by a mod.

I got banned for name calling. Like calling someone a bitch, or a cartoonish hypocrite. Strangely enough, that's never gotten me banned without a report. Hmmmmm.....

So again Heretic, what were you saying about people who use the report button?

Depends on what is being reported. Given that you were banned over it, I'm gonna assume it was probably material deemed over the line, and appropriately ban worthy. Knowing you, I'd wager it was some tryhard tough guy threat of some sort. There's a host of things I could see you being stupid enough to say, and getting banned over.

I'm sorry Heretic, I know you love talking about me but I just can't figure out why you're so afraid of the point here. I'm concerned for your well being.

Why are you paralyzed with fear right now? Why can't you answer a single question I ask? Are you incapable or scared?

Go ahead and run from more questions Heretic. I'll just keep asking them and let the obvious be obvious.

I think cincymma should be in contention with some of the recent posts he has been making.

What do you mean by "good faith"? Seems to me the guy has no interest in whether what he says is true or not in an objective sense because he is so insanely tribalistic, and thus he can't really argue in good faith.

I mean that at least he just sticks to proffering his justifications, however lame and partisan, rather than reflexively going into "cuck" and "snowflake" territory, personally attacking the other poster.

It's a low, low bar, but it's a sign of the times.

Saw who made the thread and thought it was an acceptance speech.

Ugh, so much cringe.

Do you even know who reported you, or if you were even reported?

Some of you right wingers use cringe alot but I don't think you know what it means

bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.

From old English , cringan, to yield or fall in battle

So by all means keep using it because although you use incorrectly it actually fits , you live in fear ( of so many things) , servility ( to anyone who tells you what you want to hear ) and you metaphorically fall in battle when you get trounced on most issues

So keep on cringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back