PotWR- Pence Accuses China of "Malign" Campaign to Undermine Trump

Wow, such a balanced an un-opinionated OP Homer.

<{cruzshake}>

It couldn’t be that China, along with Russia and every other major country are continuing their daily espionage/cyber warfare/propaganda campaigns that they’ve been conducting for as long as they’ve possessed the ability?

<TheDonald>

Try being a rational thinker Homer.
The imbalance in the China and Russia situations is that we don't suspect a large number of US politicians and their teams of colluding with Chinese state actors in their US election-meddling efforts. If there is ever reason to believe that this is happening, it should be investigated and the people doing it should get FBI enemas.

This is something people consistently overlook when they are criticizing the election meddling. They say "The US does it all the time." Yes, we do. That's not the point. Every country should fight against the efforts of hostile foreign powers to manipulate their elections. That's just a given. However, we can't have people in the US (especially fucking presidential candidates) enabling, supporting, and promoting that within our country.

The imbalance in the China and Russia situations is that we don't suspect a large number of US politicians and their teams of colluding with Chinese state actors in their US election-meddling efforts. If there is ever reason to believe that this is happening, it should be investigated and the people doing it should get FBI enemas.

This is something people consistently overlook when they are criticizing the election meddling. They say "The US does it all the time." Yes, we do. That's not the point. Every country should fight against the efforts of hostile foreign powers to manipulate their elections. That's just a given. However, we can't have people in the US (especially fucking presidential candidates) enabling, supporting, and promoting that within our country.

Hmmm, I’d argue we can’t have people in the US promoting killing cops, open borders, and pumping children full of hormones. This is the modern progressive ideology.

And to your first point.

DIANE FUCKING FIENSTIEN.

how much has she personally profited off China’s growth?

Hmmm, I’d argue we can’t have people in the US promoting killing cops, open borders, and pumping children full of hormones. This is the modern progressive ideology.

And to your first point.

DIANE FUCKING FIENSTIEN.

how much has she personally profited off China’s growth?
In what way has Diane Feinstein allegedly, possibly, probably, or potentially colluded with Chinese state interests to hack our political party leaders, target our citizens to manipulate their votes, or otherwise influence our elections?

In what way has Diane Feinstein allegedly, possibly, probably, or potentially colluded with Chinese state interests to hack our political party leaders, target our citizens to manipulate their votes, or otherwise influence our elections?
2jsq2h.jpg

Answer the question.

How long did she employ a Chinese spy, and how much has her family profited from China in that time?

Answer the question.

How long did she employ a Chinese spy, and how much has her family profited from China in that time?
I don't know, but you are acting like a guy who's trying to swerve the topic. You were allegedly answering my first point with the words "Diane Feinstein." How does she or the person she employed have anything to do with my first point? What reason do we have to believe that she was cooperating or colluding with Chinese state actors in order to undermine our elections?

I don't know, but you are acting like a guy who's trying to swerve the topic. You were allegedly answering my first point with the words "Diane Feinstein." How does she or the person she employed have anything to do with my first point? What reason do we have to believe that she was cooperating or colluding with Chinese state actors in order to undermine our elections?

What reason? Oh I don’t know, her family making millions of China?

I think you need to educate yourself on her history with China.

What reason? Oh I don’t know, her family making millions of China?

I think you need to educate yourself on her history with China.
Again, what does that response have to do with collusion with China to influence US elections? If it was a reflexive attack on your part that doesn't actually have anything to do with my point, then please save us both some time and just say that.

Again, what does that response have to do with collusion with China to influence US elections? If it was a reflexive attack on your part that doesn't actually have anything to do with my point, then please save us both some time and just say that.

Read my first post.

Read my first post.
"Diane Fucking Feinstein. How much has she personally profited off China’s growth?"

Was your first post in our exchange. Nothing.

"It couldn’t be that China, along with Russia and every other major country are continuing their daily espionage/cyber warfare/propaganda campaigns that they’ve been conducting for as long as they’ve possessed the ability?"

Was your first post in the thread. Nothing.

I'm missing the part where this has anything at all to do with collusion by Feinstein with China to influence our elections.

"Diane Fucking Feinstein. How much has she personally profited off China’s growth?"

Was your first post in our exchange. Nothing.

"It couldn’t be that China, along with Russia and every other major country are continuing their daily espionage/cyber warfare/propaganda campaigns that they’ve been conducting for as long as they’ve possessed the ability?"

Was your first post in the thread. Nothing.

I'm missing the part where this has anything at all to do with collusion by Feinstein with China to influence our elections.

Clearly that all went over your head. My condolences.

Nice hackish attempt at twisting my words.

Clearly that all went over your head. My condolences.

Nice hackish attempt at twisting my words.
Let's agree that you are refusing to explain to me how you think Feinstein has colluded with China to influence our elections, which is the point in my post that you explicitly stated you were responding to.

DF has openly support China and their interests.

And she has profited from it.

Russians shitpost post online.

Your faux outrage is embarrassing.

DF has openly support China and their interests.

And she has profited from it.

Russians shitpost post online.

Your faux outrage is embarrassing.
That is not evidence or suspicion of her colluding w/Chinese state interests to influence our elections.

We need to get even tougher on China. There should be nonpartisan support for a tougher stance against them. The establishment need to start looking out for American citizens and stop opposing Trump on the issues that got him elected, like immigration and trade. Democrats need to stop opposing Trump on trade, just to oppose him, regardless of the issue. Trade use to be an issue democrats had some common sense on. The modern democrat party brings nothing to the table, and is more interested in helping illegal immigrants than American citizens. MAGA!

Last edited:
We need to get even tougher on China. There should be nonpartisan support for a tougher stance against them. The establishment need to start looking out for American citizens and stop opposing Trump on the issues that got him elected, like immigration and trade. Democrats need to stop opposing Trump on trade, just to oppose him, regardless of the issue. Trade use to be an issue democrats had some common sense on. The modern democrat party brings nothing to the table, and is more interested in helping illegal immigrants than American citizens. MAGA!

China is a menace they are all over the place making promises and preying on countries with ultra orupt ficials that will leave their 3rd werld countries in a heap of dept.

Back