PotWR- The Power of the Pardon

Should I have used my Presidential Pardon Powers to unban Trotsky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seano bitching about being tagged in 3....2.....1.......

Either @Seano or @oleDirtyBast4rd.

Both are terminally stupid, and shit up every thread they're in. I'd probably go with @Seano, because he posts in multiple subforums.

Really? Man, your knowledge of shit posters is amateur af.

@Seano and oleDirtyBast4rd aren't near the worst here. ODB at least engages topics and attempts to explain/defend his position - and with posters like firstemperor derping around, that's something. @Seano doesn't really do that and is more of an "all's well if I'm well" type, but that's still better than a lot of posters here.

Palis and GSM are probably the two worst posters here taking into consideration post quality and intelligence. Byron Carter, Bloodworth (RIP), and RIPWarrior are probably the worst purely in terms of being piece of shit human beings.

@Seano and oleDirtyBast4rd aren't near the worst here. ODB at least engages topics and attempts to explain/defend his position - and with posters like firstemperor derping around, that's something. @Seano doesn't really do that and is more of an "all's well if I'm well" type, but that's still better than a lot of posters here.

Palis and GSM are probably the two worst posters here taking into consideration post quality and intelligence. Byron Carter, Bloodworth (RIP), and RIPWarrior are probably the worst purely in terms of being piece of shit human beings.
@oleDirtyBast4rd is easily the biggest piece of shit on this forum.

No offense but, bitch please.

Has Byron Carter returned from being banned?

Señor @HomerThompson please use your power
Get me get me get me wunnadem
Dumb title things under my name because I'm so awesome

Use that power now, summon up your mojo

You impressive specimen

What would you like there?

I'll make it happen.
This guy. This is why I may have voted for you, buddy. Sir, I'm so sorry. Sir.

I don't honestly recall voting.

Did we ever see your long form birth thingy?

Anyways, title, how about
Punky Meadows

Consider it done.

You're too soft.

Should have made his title Pussy Murmurs, then be like

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back