Trump Strips Former CIA Chief John Brennan of Security Clearance

Is Trump Stripping Security Clearances a good or bad thing?

• Total voters
Dkv37GAW0AAxwUH.jpg:small
It is truly unfathomable the behavior of this guy and all of his allies on the left who have supported or mimicked his behavior. Trump hurts people's feelings with things he says, but the left responds by deciding he is guilty of a crime that can result in capital punishment (despite having no evidence of said crime). This is a measured response in their minds? WTF?

Pres Chump has full authority to revoke security clearance just like he could declassify foreign intel and blurt it to Russkies visiting the Oval Office.

The bottom line is an immature fucktard pres feels it's more important to use security clearance revocation to smite his critics than to keep someone available for current security heads to consult with on possible future national security crises. Smiting critics is more important than national security.

Pres Chump has full authority to revoke security clearance just like he could declassify foreign intel and blurt it to Russkies visiting the Oval Office.

The bottom line is an immature fucktard pres feels it's more important to use security clearance revocation to smite his critics than to keep someone available for current security heads to consult with on possible future national security crises. Smiting critics is more important than national security.
What are you on about? Let me present you a hypothetical scenario:
  • You are President of the United States
  • A former CIA director is getting paid by a national news network to foam at the mouth and accuse you of a crime you did not commit that can potentially carry the death penalty.
What use is this gentleman having a security clearance to your administration? Why would you let him maintain it?

What are you on about? Let me present you a hypothetical scenario:

• You are President of the United States
  • A former CIA director is getting paid by a national news network to foam at the mouth and accuse you of a severe crime you did not commit that can potentially carry the death penalty.
What use is this gentleman having a security clearance to your administration? Why would you let him maintain it?
He wouldn't be "serving the president", but serving the country by providing specific insight he has on something the current intel people are working on and ask him for help with like perhaps with foreign contacts where no relationship exists with the current staff. Even Obama let douchebag Flynn keep his clearance.

Anyone who ever had a job knows there's employee turnover and there's some important shit the past guys know that the current guys don't know.

LOL, you rhymed Trump with Chump. LOL, you called him "fucktard" too.

You know, I always thought Trump looked a little orange. You should use your creative wit, and work it into a another brilliant observation of how John Brennan's security clearance being taken away, is a threat to national security because he won't be able to weigh in on some imaginary threat of the future, that only his insight could solve.

He wouldn't be "serving the president", but serving the country by providing specific insight he has on something the current intel people are working on and ask him for help with like perhaps with foreign contacts where no relationship exists with the current staff. Even Obama let douchebag Flynn keep his clearance.

Anyone who ever had a job knows there's employee turnover and there's some important shit the past guys know that the current guys don't know.

You didn't answer my question.

He isn't presently contributing to any of the things you referenced (at least not in an official capacity). Most government employees with a security clearance lose them once they are no longer doing the work that requires it. If the administration decides they need to call on him ever again, I am sure his security clearance could be reinstated...

Politics is an ugly, manipulative, and brutish business.

One of the lowest form of philosophy hiding will, banal governance, and power in layers of lies and misdirection. An culmination of fears and ancient desires.

Here's a song not about it!

Then it again it does have a call to a primeval yet innocent desires of young dudes with a wonderful dripping sense of irony that spins along with the great extended, almost forward plowing rhythm.

You know, I always thought Trump looked a little orange. You should use your creative wit, and work it into a another brilliant observation of how John Brennan's security clearance being taken away, is a threat to national security because he won't be able to weigh in on some imaginary threat of the future, that only his insight could solve.
To the mattoid left, "fucktard" and rhyming Trump with chump is considered high wit.
Remember these are the same people that cannot accept an election result.
Of course they relate to Brennan, he's cut from the same tattered cloth.

So with Homer on hiatus after the destruction he suffered yesterday, is it time to hold a WR election?

So with Homer on hiatus after the destruction he suffered yesterday, is it time to hold a WR election?

I'm kind of curious what number his notification status hit at it's peak.

Defend! Defend! Defend!

This, because I simply cannot imagine a scenario in which the former department head of the CIA could possibly be useful in future investigations. This seems clear, because all of our enemies that were around before Trump disappeared, so the guy really must not have any insight on them.

Back