PotWR- +++WOW+++BONUS Sh*tposter of the Month Thread***OFFICIAL***

Is Hatchet Harry Actually this Dumb, or is He a Troll Account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a ban in your future
EquatorialOpenBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif
Oh don't start calling for bans now. That kind of makes the left look really weak.

I don't get what your problem is. You think I'm trying to make the left look bad but It's impossible to make the left look bad because they hold all the right positions. How can you disagree with anything coming from the

Wrong thread, he's stinking up more than one

Hey, if the idiot doing this troll account is part of your PM circle, can you tell him to fuck off? We have enough shitposters in the WR already.

Thanks. This message is not intended as adversarial towards you, my apologies if it comes off that way. It's a genuine request.

No need to insult. I've posted many things people have liked and agreed with.

Hey, if the idiot doing this troll account is part of your PM circle, can you tell him to fuck off? We have enough shitposters in the WR already.

Thanks. This message is not intended as adversarial towards you, my apologies if it comes off that way. It's a genuine request.

I am not part of any PM circle.

This guy is clearly just an alt account troll. He's not even trying to hide it.

Finally something that unites us all.

Let us use this to finally reach across the aisle! Unity! We can't even all agree whether school shootings happen or are creations of the evil media meant to take our guns but we CAN agree on this.

Let us use this to finally reach across the aisle! Unity! We can't even all agree whether school shootings happen or are creations of the evil media meant to take our guns but we CAN agree on this.

Have you listened to some of these people's refusal to even mention guns when discussing school shootings? We can't even agree that school shootings involve firearms.

Have you listened to some of these people's refusal to even mention guns when discussing school shootings? We can't even agree that school shootings involve firearms.

Can we agree that the FBI had ample opportunity and information to prevent this attack, but failed to act for whatever reason?

I'm not exactly pro-gun, either. The crazy gun world Americans are accustomed to is a little odd to me, but very basic guidelines were in place to stop this nutcase, and were not followed. Everyone seems to want more and more restrictions and laws. How 'bout for starters, the authorities just try to enforce the current ones? Maybe the current laws and restrictions aren't at fault, but instead, it's the organizations tasked with enforcing them that need a wake up call?

That is a phenomenon I have noticed and been perplexed by.

It's so weird how the Trump era has put reality so far into the realm of negotiation that some people feel it acceptable to take the "we heard a bang, we saw a hole, but we don't know that they were related" route.

Can we agree that the FBI had ample opportunity and information to prevent this attack, but failed to act for whatever reason?

I'm not exactly pro-gun, either. The crazy gun world Americans are accustomed to is a little odd to me, but very basic guidelines were in place to stop this nutcase, and were not followed. Everyone seems to want more and more restrictions and laws. How 'bout for starters, the authorities just try to enforce the current ones? Maybe the current laws and restrictions aren't at fault, but instead, it's the organizations tasked with enforcing them that need a wake up call?

How many shootings involve a failure by law enforcement to act on concerned tips? How many involve firearms?

How many shootings involve a failure by law enforcement to act on concerned tips? How many involve firearms?

#1. I don't know. Probably more than we think, though. Not every shooting is media prime rib.

#2. Duh?

My point is, there were preventative measures in place to stop this guy, already. Work on enforcing those.

#1. I don't know. Probably more than we think, though. Not every shooting is media prime rib.

#2. Duh?

My point is, there were preventative measures in place to stop this guy, already. Work on enforcing those.

There is a mass shooting in America nearly every single day. There are 315 non-mass shootings every single day.

Your point is only worth talking about as a superior alternative to gun control if it would stop a significant amount of these shootings. How many would it prevent?

There is a mass shooting in America nearly every single day. There are 315 non-mass shootings every single day.

With legal guns?

Your point is only worth talking about as a superior alternative to gun control if it would stop a significant amount of these shootings. How many would it prevent?

"Gun Control" is a rather broad, indefinable term. I think working on enforcing the current laws would be a good place to start, before enacting new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back