Power Pop

Love Matthew Sweet! Did you know Richard Lloyd of Television played on one of his albums? edit thats the first time I've seen that vid! Space Cobra is awesome if you havent seen it.

Love Matthew Sweet! Did you know Richard Lloyd of Television played on one of his albums? edit thats the first time I've seen that vid! Space Cobra is awesome if you havent seen it.
Didn't quite know that. I did love that Matthew Sweet repeatedly use old anime footage like Cobra for his videos. It was one of my favorite cartoons back then

Maybe the best Power Pop song ever

(and just a hint: limit your posts to no more than 2 video's per post. It will really help on load times)

I like really like the band the rentals but IMO they peeked on their first album(what else would you expect from a Weezer offshoot), either way Friends of P is good.

That Dog was too feminine/gay for a lot of people but I'll be damn if their songs don't get stuck in my fucking head.

Maybe the coolest mother fucker from the 80's

What is power pop? Is that like power metal? I only hear of power metal so I post power metal

Back