VietCongExecution.jpg

nagasaki_bomb.jpg

KentState_dead4.jpg

mods lemme know if this picture is inappropriate
lynching.jpg

jumper10jh5dp5.jpg

post them up!!

16.jpg

This is the wife of a US Marine who was killed in the War in Iraq, She asked if she could sleep next to him for one last time, and the Marines made as good a bed for her as they could, she played music on the laptop which reminded her of her husband until she fell asleep.

As she was falling asleep, the Marine Standing guard asked her if she would like him to stay there. Her reply was " I think that's what he (her husband) would have wanted."

470px-BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_.jpg

ussiowa.jpg

The USS Iowa Firing all of her guns, what an impressive display of power.

bye1.jpg

16.jpg

This is the wife of a US Marine who was killed in the War in Iraq, She asked if she could sleep next to him for one last time, and the Marines made as good a bed for her as they could, she played music on the laptop which reminded her of her husband until she fell asleep.

As she was falling asleep, the Marine Standing guard asked her if she would like him to stay there. Her reply was " I think that's what he (her husband) would have wanted."

ussiowa.jpg

bye1.jpg

WOW, that last one is rough...

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Picture power: Death of an Iraqi soldier

To think that there are people who cannot be moved by images such as the one in the link or the three related others, including the most powerful photo imo, the naked Vietnamese girl after a napalm attack.

"Yossarian marveled that children could suffer such barbaric sacrifice without evincing the slightest hint of fear or pain. He took it for granted that they did submit so stoically. If not, he reasoned, the custom would certainly have died, for no craving for wealth or immortality could be so great, he felt, as to subsist on the sorrow of children." - Joseph Heller, Catch-22

16.jpg

ussiowa.jpg

bye1.jpg

man thats a sad story with that kid and his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back