Powerful/Moving Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
To address my picture, the guy was obviously finding a way to make some happiness in his life. There were other things in the lunch, (an apple and some other food). He was also catching birds caught in fishing line and freeing them. It is cold, there is snow on the ground, as a person who used to work with the homeless and mentally ill I can say this is a very low time of year for them. He is just trying to add joy to his life. If you ate a peanut butter sandwich every day for the rest of your life, there would probably be days that you wouldn't want to eat it as well.

Cooking and gutting a bird is easy as one... two .... three!

Maybe I'm just a little jaded towards homeless people. All the homeless people in Atlanta are assholes and hustlers.

2nbvl02.jpg

I've never seen this one before - I've always wondered how he coped with it.

Wow, the picture with the chimps is amazing. I can't understand how people can't believe in evolution, after seeing something like that.

I'm probably dating myself with this one, but this was crazy how everyone was stuck on this when it happened.

1_61_baby_jessica.jpg

Jessica Morales McClure (born March 26, 1986) became famous at the age of 18 months after falling into a well in Midland, Texas, on October 14, 1987. Between that day and October 16, rescuers worked for 58 hours to free "Baby Jessica" from the eight-inch-wide well casing.

Saw a part of a videoyesterday that nearly made me puke from incredulity and disgust. I don't know how people can do what they do to one another, even your enemies deserve some kind of dignity.

Long story short- In 1999, 6 Russian soldiers were caught by Chechnyan muslim militia and 'beheaded' with what amounted to butter knives.

Contrary to what I thought, you DON'T immediately die with your throat hacked open and head pulled back. You can still breathe and gurgle on your blood until you slowly bleed out. It was fucking horrendous and I wish I hadn't watched it. All I learned is that it's WAY better to do something and die quickly than watch your mates get sliced open one by one while waiting for your turn.

many vids like that floating around... when dealing with animals like those chechens, you should show no mercy.

the sad thing is, i'm 99% positive, the guys who had their throats cut were no older than 18, 19 in most cases

many vids like that floating around... when dealing with animals like those chechens, you should show no mercy.

the sad thing is, i'm 99% positive, the guys who had their throats cut were no older than 18, 19 in most cases

It's sick, but I was curious to see the vid from the still shot. I was not prepared for how fucking brutal and graphic that was. I am still paying for it whenever I think about what I saw.

RIP soldiers. And I hope the filth involved in filming and committing the act got what was coming to them.

It's sick, but I was curious to see the vid from the still shot. I was not prepared for how fucking brutal and graphic that was. I am still paying for it whenever I think about what I saw.

RIP soldiers. And I hope the filth involved in filming and committing the act got what was coming to them.

are you that naive? I'm pretty positive the hate and brutality goes both ways.

Saw a part of a videoyesterday that nearly made me puke from incredulity and disgust. I don't know how people can do what they do to one another, even your enemies deserve some kind of dignity.

Long story short- In 1999, 6 Russian soldiers were caught by Chechnyan muslim militia and 'beheaded' with what amounted to butter knives.

Contrary to what I thought, you DON'T immediately die with your throat hacked open and head pulled back. You can still breathe and gurgle on your blood until you slowly bleed out. It was fucking horrendous and I wish I hadn't watched it. All I learned is that it's WAY better to do something and die quickly than watch your mates get sliced open one by one while waiting for your turn.

I remember seeing the video in 2003, saw like 5 seconds of it before I X'ed the screen. Shit was nasty. The video site that it was on had the video labeled as "Is It Real?" Took me 5 seconds to realize it.

The guy didn't say he gave some crumbs to the pigeons. He said "A mission was giving away free lunches to the homeless, and he fed his to the pigeons.". According to the English language that I know, that implies that he gave the entire thing to the birds.

I've never owned a tapout product, ever. I guess your opening line is true for you as well.

Gosh, u really proved your point. Maybe u should seek some help for your anger issues and hatred of the homeless.

This picture shows a 46 year old female chimp who passed away. While the body was being removed all of the chimps in the community gathered and stood by in silence, all watching. Zoo keepers said they've never seen anything like it. You can even see a few with their arms around eachother

dorothy.jpg
damn..........

h01_21695257.jpg

A Haitian woman is covered in rubble on January 12, 2010 in Port-au-Prince after a huge earthquake rocked the impoverished Caribbean nation of Haiti, toppling buildings and causing widespread damage and panic, officials and AFP witnesses said.

h32_21694351.jpg

A father carries his duaghter after a major earthquake on January 12, 2010 in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

h38_21698163.jpg

A view of a damaged neighborhood in the Canape-Vert area on January 13, 2010, after an earthquake the day before in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Who... ignored that? I don't know a single person that doesn't know that. It doesn't change the fact that it is and was a major event in U.S. history.

Right...you have to know about something to ignore it. You can't 'ignore' something you don't know exists. People know that Obama has one Black and one Caucasian parent, and yes it was a great day in US history (this has no barring on whether he is actually a good president...regardless it shows great strides in equality).

My point, if Obama wasn't president, would the African-American leaders have clung to him so tightly? They all but shunned Michael Jackson until he recently passed away, and he doesn't have a multi-ethnic background. Obama is every bit as Causasion as he is African-American, and that is a fact.

225px-Gavrilloprincip.jpg

gavrilo princip.

killed franz ferdinand. which eventually lead to WW1. and eventually turned into WW2.

393px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0322-506%2C_Adolf_Hitler%2C_Kinderbild.jpg

lil' hitler.

gasmaskb6bsh5.jpg

a town in russia in fear of war.

moscowlifebyalexanderpezb5.jpg

pollution in moscow.

157oqvr.jpg

live aid 1985.

I thought it was pretty obvious that that part of my post was a joke.

What I was getting at is the fact that he was feeding his food to some damn birds. It was given to him for him to eat. I bet the people who gave him that would be a little disappointed to see him not even eat it and give it to birds that can find their own food.

If he doesn't want to eat it, he shouldn't accept it. I'm sure someone else would gladly take it. That picture doesn't move me. It makes me think "Damn....how ungrateful and wasteful." Hell, the dude is chubby, clean shaven, and wearing nice looking clothes.

You're as dumb as that dumb bird you're referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back