Powerful new anabolic not yet banned by USADA

so what do you do when you are a pro and you know probably 90% of the guys you are gonna fight are on roids and strength isnt your strong suit your more of a technical fighter than a cardio strength machine

Even after 30 you see a drop off on recovery/performance.

When I was in my late 20's it felt like I would recover in less than 24 hours. After hitting 30 everything feels like shit in comparison.
Not saying it's shit...But I had no idea it would be this noticeable after 30. I expected this at 40, so I wouldn't be too surprised if I began juicing or doing something to help when I hit 40.
Interesting. I'm 29, but I've recently been feeling I'm not recovering as fast as I used to compared to when I was 24-27.

I don't know if its me aging or if the training has been to rough that I'm finally wearing out. I normally train 2x a day 6 days a week in camp, off camp its just 6 days. I haven't really had a break off (like a week without anything physical related) when I think about it, and I've been competing for about 4 years straight. Near 6 for a very active lifestyle.

Nowadays once in awhile I get to do a 2 a day, but I feel my recovery is shit, even though eating is still strictly calculated. A couple of months now I kind of dred going to the gym, before that would never happen, these days I just wanna get home from work, get black out drunk, and smash whores.

Interesting. I'm 29, but I've recently been feeling I'm not recovering as fast as I used to compared to when I was 24-27.

I don't know if its me aging or if the training has been to rough that I'm finally wearing out. I normally train 2x a day 6 days a week in camp, off camp its just 6 days. I haven't really had a break off (like a week without anything physical related) when I think about it, and I've been competing for about 4 years straight. Near 6 for a very active lifestyle.

Nowadays once in awhile I get to do a 2 a day, but I feel my recovery is shit, even though eating is still strictly calculated. A couple of months now I kind of dred going to the gym, before that would never happen, these days I just wanna get home from work, get black out drunk, and smash whores.

Diet and training has stayed pretty much the same for me. The body just doesn't recover as well and I need more rest than I used to need.

The last time I felt young was 29...After that I clearly felt a difference slowly creep up on me. I never believes in it either, always thought of it as an excuse...But after feeling it myself I know now it isn't bullshit.

I try and push harder regardless, but it's getting harder and harder to do what I did with ease at 25.

Diet and training has stayed pretty much the same for me. The body just doesn't recover as well and I need more rest than I used to need.

The last time I felt young was 29...After that I clearly felt a difference slowly creep up on me. I never believes in it either, always thought of it as an excuse...But after feeling it myself I know now it isn't bullshit.

I try and push harder regardless, but it's getting harder and harder to do what I did with ease at 25.
Yeah I thought the same too ,like maybe they're not working as hard due to other responsibilities, but damn. Before I could get away with sub 6h sleep, now if I get that or less its a no no for long strenuous sessions

Are sarms safe? Or do you have to take a pct as well? What are the sides

Same here im in my 30s, and i no longer recover as quickly my muscles stay sore longer after hard day training, plus my motivation to lift is not like before

I think it is testosterone dropping?

My test levels probably peaked in my late 20s and esrly 30s. Thats when i started getting hairy body, and a thicker beard, i didnt have much body hair until i hit 29.

Yeah I thought the same too ,like maybe they're not working as hard due to other responsibilities, but damn. Before I could get away with sub 6h sleep, now if I get that or less its a no no for long strenuous sessions

You need a holiday, bit of relaxation.......bit of sun.

I'm thinking so too, but taking time off the routine is very foreign and odd

Training is like a job you enjoy, you wouldn't think twice about taking a holiday from work, why not the same with training?

I'm the same.
My last pro fight was 2007 and since then I've joined the military. At the moment I'm just shy of 35 and recovery is shit (long ass hours, poor nutrition and lack of sunlight in the last 3 years doesn't help).
I've seriously considered 'supplementation' but that doesn't fly with my profession (and I hate needles) and it's not worth it.

I'm now a fan of the joe rogan podcasts and he doesn't help.

That's why I use SARMs as they are just liquid that you drink... taste like shit though. Ostarine is great fr recovery and bulking and actually legal... for the moment anyway.

That's why I use SARMs as they are just liquid that you drink... taste like shit though. Ostarine is great fr recovery and bulking and actually legal... for the moment anyway.
What are the sides

What are the sides

Extra nipple, some spontaneous acts of bestiality, dry mouth, dizziness, occasional internal combustion, libido issues,

These are just a few, better off sticking to some random pills you got from a hippie health food store, you know the type that doesn't work.

Training is like a job you enjoy, you wouldn't think twice about taking a holiday from work, why not the same with training?
Its something I have to transition to. What I'm afraid of is that I am a creature of habit. If I take too much off (and it does sneak up on you), I'll get complacent and probably will drop it off in general.

You know SARMs are legit because the online stores won't take credit cards or pay pal. It's Bitcoin and interact direct all the way.

FWIW, Osterine was great for me, though I think I've lost all the gains due to injury and holiday excess.

What are the sides

Some temporary drop in Testosterone if you stay on too long or dose too high but it returns to normal within a couple of weeks after the cycle. That's all I got for sides.

I had pretty garbage knees and that cleared up like magic somehow in the first couple of days. Much better recovery and put on abut 12-14lb of mass over a couple of cycles even though I had a shoulder injury and a 5 week European holiday mixed in there.

I just ordered a 4th bottle last night for my January cut (too much good food and booze the last couple of months)

You know SARMs are legit because the online stores won't take credit cards or pay pal. It's Bitcoin and interact direct all the way.

FWIW, Osterine was great for me, though I think I've lost all the gains due to injury and holiday excess.

Personally, I would say that you know that SARMs are legit from the number of professional athletes that have been suspended for their use... but that is just me I guess.

If your SARMs supplier won't take CC, they sound dodgy as fuck. Time to swap suppliers.

Extra nipple, some spontaneous acts of bestiality, dry mouth, dizziness, occasional internal combustion, libido issues,

These are just a few, better off sticking to some random pills you got from a hippie health food store, you know the type that doesn't work.

LOL, the rest were hilarious but libido issues can happen temporarily if you dose too high or stay on too long as you can drop your test.

Are you suggesting that SARMs don't work?

LOL, the rest were hilarious but libido issues can happen temporarily if you dose too high or stay on too long as you can drop your test.

Are you suggesting that SARMs don't work?

Not at all but random acts of bestiality, come on!!!

I got no browny points from the blonde with huge fake tits when I grabbed her pet fifi the chihuahua.

Good job she liked a threesome........

Some temporary drop in Testosterone if you stay on too long or dose too high but it returns to normal within a couple of weeks after the cycle. That's all I got for sides.

I had pretty garbage knees and that cleared up like magic somehow in the first couple of days. Much better recovery and put on abut 12-14lb of mass over a couple of cycles even though I had a shoulder injury and a 5 week European holiday mixed in there.

I just ordered a 4th bottle last night for my January cut (too much good food and booze the last couple of months)

So you dont need a PCT like with roids?

You can just go off and go back to normal?

wow 12 pounds of mass is insane. Is this stuff sold in supplement stores?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back