Powerful new anabolic not yet banned by USADA

Not at all but random acts of bestiality, come on!!!

I got no browny points from the blonde with huge fake tits when I grabbed her pet fifi the chihuahua.

Good job she liked a threesome........

Guess that's one side effect that I didn't experience... thankfully LOL

So you dont need a PCT like with roids?

You can just go off and go back to normal?

wow 12 pounds of mass is insane. Is this stuff sold in supplement stores?

Ostarine you need no PCT as it's fairly mild but some of the stronger SARMs, you definitely want a PCT lined up. I don't want to get any bigger and I know Osta works and has no sides for me so I won't be trying the others.

12lb while half assing it over a year is nothing, a college footballer in the states put on 45lb of muscle using a stronger SARM in a year... not surprisingly, he was caught and suspended

Hell no, it's only legal where I live as a research chemical. A bunch of professional athletes have failed USADA and WADA testing on this so that should tell you something LOL.

Here you go: 19 pages of multiple users talking abut their experiences with Osta and others on this forum - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-steroid-alternatives-ostarine-mk2866-talk.3363473/

Guess that's one side effect that I didn't experience... thankfully LOL
did you damage you little finger? maybe its was a groin strain from trying to suck your own cock. either way don't disappoint me by running away from a third fight, Sir Bitchbourne. i'm down a few brain cells and you have a limp wrist so it should still be a good matchup. no more groin strains though, that sort of thing could leave you benched permanently. o' fuck too late. at least you could still be a model with that impressive physique and handsome face.

Ostarine you need no PCT as it's fairly mild but some of the stronger SARMs, you definitely want a PCT lined up. I don't want to get any bigger and I know Osta works and has no sides for me so I won't be trying the others.

12lb while half assing it over a year is nothing, a college footballer in the states put on 45lb of muscle using a stronger SARM in a year... not surprisingly, he was caught and suspended

Hell no, it's only legal where I live as a research chemical. A bunch of professional athletes have failed USADA and WADA testing on this so that should tell you something LOL.

Here you go: 19 pages of multiple users talking abut their experiences with Osta and others on this forum - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-steroid-alternatives-ostarine-mk2866-talk.3363473/page-1
fuckin roid taking pussy, no wonder you don't have a set. Sir Bitchbourne you no that shit ain't no good. and it will just turn you into a bigger coward than you already are, if that is possible.

did you damage you little finger? maybe its was a groin strain from trying to suck your own cock. either way don't disappoint me by running away from a third fight, Sir Bitchbourne. i'm down a few brain cells and you have a limp wrist so it should still be a good matchup. no more groin strains though, that sort of thing could leave you benched permanently. o' fuck too late. at least you could still be a model with that impressive physique and handsome face.

Feeling neglected because I haven't responded to you in the other thread yet so you thought you would stalk me in this one huh fatty? Don't worry, I'm just going to finish up the last couple of sets and I'll get back to making you look stupid. Just be patient.

Feeling neglected because I haven't responded to you in the other thread yet so you thought you would stalk me in this one huh fatty? Don't worry, I'm just going to finish up the last couple of sets and I'll get back to making you look stupid. Just be patient.
your getting old, we wouldn't want the fight to be but off to long, you might never get to chance to actually participate in one. i don't mind be stupid. if you don't mind being a pockmarked coward. i can deal with it, obviously you can't, that is why the Contempt.

A groin strain from attempting auto fellatio? now who's projecting fatty?

I think stating that you are "down a few brain cells" is somewhat redundant in your case as it's already fairly plain for everyone to see.

Depends on what you mean by benched permanently fat boy. I just finished my second full lifting workout of the week and also did HIIT sprints.

If you ever waddle your tubby ass into my home town, send me a PM and we can find out if you are as tough as you think you are bitch tits.

fuckin roid taking pussy, no wonder you don't have a set. Sir Bitchbourne you no that shit ain't no good. and it will just turn you into a bigger coward than you already are, if that is possible.

I know you are a bit slow there short bus but do try and keep up while the adults are speaking. SARMs are not steroids and Google is your friend.

A groin strain from attempting auto fellatio? now who's projecting fatty?

I think stating that you are "down a few brain cells" is somewhat redundant in your case as it's already fairly plain for everyone to see.

Depends on what you mean by benched permanently fat boy. I just finished my second full lifting workout of the week and also did HIIT sprints.

If you ever waddle your tubby ass into my home town, send me a PM and we can find out if you are as tough as you think you are bitch tits.
wouldn't want to go to canberra. all the shit gathers there. you would fit right in. so you can still do sets, it's a shame you can't grow a set. maybe we could organise it for somewhere outside shitsville. i wouldn't even care that your a roid using bitch. with all that money, maybe you should be the one coming to visit me. only thing is i wouldn't want to damage your fucked up face any further.

your getting old, we wouldn't want the fight to be but off to long, you might never get to chance to actually participate in one. i don't mind be stupid. if you don't mind being a pockmarked coward. i can deal with it, obviously you can't, that is why the Contempt.

Hahaha "i don't mind be stupid" That's definitely a good thing bitch tits, we wouldn't want you to be all miserable and emo... or you know, more than you already are.

You want to keep challenging me to a fight fat boy, that's cool. It's really easy to talk big over the internet. PM me if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

I know you are a bit slow there short bus but do try and keep up while the adults are speaking. SARMs are not steroids and Google is your friend.
don't know what sarms are, don't care, does it test positive? must be something bitches take. does it help with that fucking ugly head?

wouldn't want to go to canberra. all the shit gathers there. you would fit right in. so you can still do sets, it's a shame you can't grow a set. maybe we could organise it for somewhere outside shitsville. i wouldn't even care that your a roid using bitch. with all that money, maybe you should be the one coming to visit me. only thing is i wouldn't want to damage your fucked up face any further.

Challenges me to a fight repeatedly and then refuses to actually come here and back his shit up. I'll tell you right now, I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that the wannabe internet forum tough guy is all talk :rolleyes:

"...at least you could still be a model with that impressive physique and handsome face."
"...i wouldn't want to damage your fucked up face any further"

So which is it bitch tits; do I have a handsome face or is it all fucked up? A little bit of consistency in your childish insults may help to disguise your mental shortcomings... oh who am I kidding? That ship has long since sailed LOL.

Hahaha "i don't mind be stupid" That's definitely a good thing bitch tits, we wouldn't want you to be all miserable and emo... or you know, more than you already are.

You want to keep challenging me to a fight fat boy, that's cool. It's really easy to talk big over the internet. PM me if you are ever in my neck of the woods.
you are the one that was laying down the challenge for a fight. i was refereeing to our verbal confrontation. i'm still on probation for breaking another loud mouthes jaw, so we might have to put it off until next february. the only thing i'm miserable about is the fact that you are such a Bitchbourne pussy that is hardly worthy of a scrap. if your serious about a fight i would love to. but like i said you should come and see me, i don't want to go anywhere near the cesspit you call a home. it's full of grubs just like you.

Challenges me to a fight repeatedly and then refuses to actually come here and back his shit up. I'll tell you right now, I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that the wannabe internet forum tough guy is all talk :rolleyes:

"...at least you could still be a model with that impressive physique and handsome face."
"...i wouldn't want to damage your fucked up face any further"

So which is it bitch tits; do I have a handsome face or is it all fucked up? A little bit of consistency in your childish insults may help to disguise your mental shortcomings... oh who am I kidding? That ship has long since sailed LOL.
it's called sarcasm mr shotgun face. i was challenging you to continue our current argument. not an actual fight. we know your best fighting days are well past. o wait you never had any best fighting days.

don't know what sarms are, don't care, does it test positive? must be something bitches take. does it help with that fucking ugly head?

It's OK short bus I am sure that there are a great many things that you know nothing about, Don't feel too bad about it. So thinking isn't your strong suit, just go with it and stuck to your strengths such as coloring things in and eating paste...

you are the one that was laying down the challenge for a fight. i was refereeing to our verbal confrontation. i'm still on probation for breaking another loud mouthes jaw, so we might have to put it off until next february. the only thing i'm miserable about is the fact that you are such a Bitchbourne pussy that is hardly worthy of a scrap. if your serious about a fight i would love to. but like i said you should come and see me, i don't want to go anywhere near the cesspit you call a home. it's full of grubs just like you.

Our "verbal confrontation"? You do realise that verbal refers to when people are actually talking right? ...of course you don't :rolleyes: This is at best a written "confrontation" although to be more accurate, it is starting to feel more like I am just picking on the slow kid which is getting kind of old.

Funny how quickly you backtracked from the fight you kept talking about once I actually took you up on it isn't it fatty? So who's the pussy now bitch tits?

It's OK short bus I am sure that there are a great many things that you know nothing about, Don't feel too bad about it. So thinking isn't your strong suit, just go with it and stuck to your strengths such as coloring things in and eating paste...
i would love to colour your fucked up face it. i'm sure it would be an improvement. i let you go back to thinking. thinking your better than everyone, you posing desk jockey. what's it like living amongst all that shit. you must feel right at home. about traveling to canberra, i will gladly travel to shitsville if it's money down. $2000 minimum, that wouldn't be a days work for such a high roller such as yourself.

Our "verbal confrontation"? You do realise that verbal refers to when people are actually talking right? ...of course you don't :rolleyes: This is at best a written "confrontation" although to be more accurate, it is starting to feel more like I am just picking on the slow kid which is getting kind of old.

Funny how quickly you backtracked from the fight you kept talking about once I actually took you up on it isn't it fatty? So who's the pussy now bitch tits?
i'm surprised you would feel bad about picking on retarded kids, i though it was what bitches like you do best. where would we have such an occasion? your local gym? i know there isn't much in the way of back streets that aren't covered in shit in canberra.

i would love to colour your fucked up face it. i'm sure it would be an improvement. i let you go back to thinking. thinking your better than everyone, you posing desk jockey. what's it like living amongst all that shit. you must feel right at home. about traveling to canberra, i will gladly travel to shitsville if it's money down. $2000 minimum, that wouldn't be a days work for such a high roller such as yourself.

So you're stupid and poor? ...of course you are LOL.

You were the one challenging me bitch tits, you think I am going to pay for your fat ass to fly here to? I'm not paying for two seats so your obese ass can waddle your way over here. Get a job you pathetic lazy, fat fuck.

...and no, that's nearly a day and a half's wage but you're still not getting a cent off me you welfare bludging fat fuck.

if your serious about a real fight i would love to. but like i said it would have to be for money and you would have to give me your personal address. (i wouldn't want you to bail out again. after i had driven down there) i can't travel out of state until february due to probation, but if you want to wait a little longer we could fight for something half decent like $5000.

Back