ppv date

Fruitsaladsushi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
so it’s my 5 sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

Last edited:
He's got many more birthdays to come, Conor vs Khabib is once in a lifetime.

But yes, you're a terrible father and shame on you <Moves> Jk

You´ve already made up your mind i can sense.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
so it’s my 5 year old sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

Anyway I’ve already made plans. That day ...

aka watch the PPV In my kick ass man cave, and get blazed with my buddies and my hot ass filipina girlfriend ...

So does this make me a bad person for missing the party?? I mean he’s only 5 (he won’t remember) and He will have loads more birthdays ... on the other hand this PPV is once in a life time...

Any suggestions would be appreciated sherdog

You are a shit dad. Oh and he will remember.

Not like you could watch the shit on your phone for an hour.

Pics of hot ass Filipina girlfriend before I can give advice

Is your son called Noah by chance?

This fight happens once your son will out live you. Watch the fight.
Also what time zone are you in that a 5 year olds kid party would still be going?

Go be with your son, the fight ain't running away, just watch the fight replay or something after the party or record the thing, than get home and chill

Time for your kid to man up, it's a lesson in life that sometimes you need to make sacrifices. And that he is not important in this world. that'll teach him. Gift him a fightpass access for a month and he, too, can be a man for once in his life.

Haha come on you sound like a child. Go to the damn party and watch the fights the next day

~DaViD~

A bunch of posters without kids will say "Watch the fights bruh!" As a parent, I would be at my kids birthday. Go to the bday, turn off your phone to avoid spoilers, and watch later when you get home.

your son is gonna have more birthdays, who knows when Conor will bless us again.

Your son won't remember it and you can make it up to him during Christmas.

And how the FUCK are you calling some dude a step-father? My kid spends half his time with his mother and her dude but he ain’t a fucking step-father. I’ve never missed a b-day even when the kid was abroad.

Go on Reddit MMA stream (links will show up when event starts) on phone and watch it in the toilet or in the car.

Back