ppv date

take the the little guy out for ice cream the next day.

Where do you live? I’m assuming a massive time difference from Vegas??? Because what little fookin birthday party is that late???

A bunch of posters without kids will say "Watch the fights bruh!" As a parent, I would be at my kids birthday. Go to the bday, turn off your phone to avoid spoilers, and watch later when you get home.

I have a son and I probably wouldn’t go. I like doing one-on-one things with my son on for his birthday. Birthday parties are pretty fucking lame anyway. You have to chat with a bunch of dork dads about the lamest shit, you have to be around your in-laws, and a bunch of bratty kids. This guy would have to even be around her ex-wife and her new husband!

I have tickets to a Clutch concert tonight that was booked well in advance of this fight. Clutch takes prescedence. I will turn my phone off to avoid spoilers!

so it’s my 5 year old sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

Anyway I’ve already made plans. That day ...

aka watch the PPV In my kick ass man cave, and get blazed with my buddies and my hot ass filipina girlfriend ...

So does this make me a bad person for missing the party?? I mean he’s only 5 (he won’t remember) and He will have loads more birthdays ... on the other hand this PPV is once in a life time...

Any suggestions would be appreciated sherdog

Go record the fight, avoid spoilers, watch later with hot ass gf (lol yeah right dog)

Perfect opportunity for the step father to claim the real father position.

Stay in cave but beware...

Its gonna hurt when your son starts calling his stepfather, Daddy

I get the feeling that the OP is trolling here. But....if not he's a piece of shit for even considering skipping out on his kid's birthday.

and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

I’ve already made plans. That day ...

get blazed with my buddies and my hot ass filipina girlfriend ...

So does this make me a bad person for missing the party??

Real talk...

You are a clown...

I highly doubt you have a "hot ass filipina girlfriend" cause you sound like a loser...

What 5 year olds birthday is gonna last until 11 PM -1 AM? LOL

You could easily go to the party with your make believe "girlfriend" and then go out to a local bar up there and watch the fights long after the party is over.

Step your game up and stop being a shitty father, there's a reason you are divorced. SMDH

"I gotta stay home and blaze with my boys and my hot ass girlfriend" <- Can't you see how stupid you sound? LMAO

so it’s my 5 year old sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

aka watch the PPV In my kick ass man cave, and get blazed with my buddies and my hot ass filipina girlfriend ...

So does this make me a bad person for missing the party?? I mean he’s only 5 (he won’t remember) and He will have loads more birthdays ... on the other hand this PPV is once in a life time...

Skip the stupid party. That’s more about him being with his friends anyway. On Sunday take him one-on-one to do whatever his favorite thing is and afterwards get him a big ice cream Sunday. He’ll like that way more than you standing around in a backyard looking bored at his birthday.

I have a son and I probably wouldn’t go. I like doing one-on-one things with my son on for his birthday. Birthday parties are pretty fucking lame anyway. You have to chat with a bunch of dork dads about the lamest shit, you have to be around your in-laws, and a bunch of bratty kids. This guy would have to even be around her ex-wife and her new husband!

Lol. If it were a matter of what would be more enjoyable, then I hear you! Kids bday party's are lame, but he skeeted in his gf/wife, had a kid, and now should be there on his bday. I don't think he is a horrible person if he chooses to watch the fight instead though.

<Fedor23>

Like you said, he won't even remember. Just give him a call or somethin.

UFC > Family

Good choice bruh.

Make it up to your son the next day and get him a UFC hot dog brander.

I have two kids, 20 and 15 years old. They don't remember much of what happened below the age of 5. And if they do remember when they are older, they will forgive you for missing a birthday party. Trust me. Enjoy the fucking fight!!!

I mean, sorry to break it to you, but if your kid is being parented by another father figure, you've already failed as a father and a man.

Spending some time on yearly events doesn't inculcate values in a child, which is the difference between being a random family member and an actual parent.

Your manhood has already sailed away, in other words. You should've picked a partner who shared your values and only had a kid if you both had sufficient reason to believe your shared values would foster a good upbringing.

I don't know why you even bother holding onto the kid's memory to be honest. LOL.

Watch the fights.

E63261AD-886D-4091-8BE1-37810C60819F.gif

I'd watch the fights, TS, judging by your decisions as a whole. Sounds like his step dad has it all covered. Why waste perfectly good weed, time with friends, the girl you're clipping, and fights in the place of spending time with your son on his one big day out of the year that celebrates him?

Why don’t you just stay off sherdog and watch it when you get home....

This fight is once in a lifetime.

Your kid will have many more bdays...

N chances are your x is already telling him how awful you are n he likes her new boyfriend better anyways...

Just buy him some super cool toy next time you seen him

Back