ppv date

You can just have more kids later with better birthdays, watch the fight man.

Spend all day with him Sunday.

you're still a shitty pops for it, but hey gotta watch these fights live man.

2nd option: bring ya laptop, get ya stream options together, enjoy the party, when the fight starts disappear.

I mean, sorry to break it to you, but if your kid is being parented by another father figure, you've already failed as a father and a man.

Spending some time on yearly events doesn't inculcate values in a child, which is the difference between being a random family member and an actual parent.

Your manhood has already sailed away, in other words. You should've picked a partner who shared your values and only had a kid if you both had sufficient reason to believe your shared values would foster a good upbringing.

I don't know why you even bother holding onto the kid's memory to be honest. LOL.

Watch the fights.
^Best answer.

kidnap your son and force him to watch it. we call it bonding. you'll be dad of the year trust me. fuck your other family members. losers.

so it’s my 5 year old sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

Anyway I’ve already made plans. That day ...

aka watch the PPV In my kick ass man cave, and get blazed with my buddies and my hot ass filipina girlfriend ...

So does this make me a bad person for missing the party?? I mean he’s only 5 (he won’t remember) and He will have loads more birthdays ... on the other hand this PPV is once in a life time...

Any suggestions would be appreciated sherdog
Well there is a reason why your ex left you. You're probably a Conor fan you are already a piece o shit person. And the brat probably secretly hates you already, so fuck it. Afterwards, go watch, get a hooker and do coke like your hero. And after he gets smashed got the stupid kids house and give him a piece of your shit mind. You already a crappy dad, got the full way. He's no your kid anyway. I mean the real man is raising him now.

<Y2JSmirk>

Stupid to even ask anyone for their input. Watch a replay of the fight later. Go to your son's birthday you deadbeat.

Your manhood has already sailed away, in other words. You should've picked a partner who shared your values and only had a kid if you both had sufficient reason to believe your shared values would foster a good upbringing.

I don't know why you even bother holding onto the kid's memory to be honest. LOL.
cuz he's paying alimony so he might as well see what that money is going to.

Similar situation. New girl on the scene and Saturday is her only night off - thus ruining the greatest MMA night in history.

Watch the fights and stream your son's birthday with "Birthday Pass"...then make it up to him with an official UFC hot dog brander.

It's not like he's going to resent you for the rest of his life, enlist in the nearest MMA gym and spend every waking moment training in an attempt to get his daddy's misplaced attention, whereby in about 15 years you've accidentally created the greatest fighter the world has ever seen.

so it’s my 5 year old sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...
No wonder our youth shoot up schools and madden tournaments. Dont go to the party bro, jump off a cliff instead.

Is his name Noah?

give him the PPV as a gift,
you don't want to raise another millenial sissy

so it’s my 5 sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

So you, the father, chill with the stepfather? Nahh man.. no!

UFC > Family

Good choice bruh.

Make it up to your son the next day and get him a UFC hot dog brander.
Thats all i ever dreamed of as i kid

I got a counterfit, plastic version when i was 6 because of my poor background.... Always dreamt of having the real thing

Who da fook are you to tell any man he’s a failure as a father. It’s his fault he doesn’t wanna stay with a chick that doesn’t make him happy? Sometimes shit happens, you have a kid with the wrong person. Doesn’t mean I have to sacrifice my happiness for the rest of my life by staying with a woman I don’t like. Shit happens and you have to make the best of each situation. Doesn’t make him a shit father if his baby mama moved on, that’s just the way life goes.

Makes him a shit father to get drunk and blazed with a Filipino hooker in a ‘man cave’ with his asshole bros - on his kids b-day. He can go to the b-day, he ain’t getting stiffed.

Last edited:
I have two kids, 20 and 15 years old. They don't remember much of what happened below the age of 5. And if they do remember when they are older, they will forgive you for missing a birthday party. Trust me. Enjoy the fucking fight!!!

I’m 42 and I remember my 5th birthday. And like another dude said, his ex will remind the kid. Fucker can watch Conor on the couch, not in his ‘man-cave’.

I’ve travelled 8 hours in one direction to spend time with my kid when he was abroad. Broke up with two girls when they started trying to mess with my relations with my kid. Maybe that’s why I don’t have custody issues with the mom - we get 50/50.

Watch the fights and stream your son's birthday with "Birthday Pass"...then make it up to him with an official UFC hot dog brander.

It's not like he's going to resent you for the rest of his life, enlist in the nearest MMA gym and spend every waking moment training in an attempt to get his daddy's misplaced attention, whereby in about 15 years you've accidentally created the greatest fighter the world has ever seen.

For every Ronda, there are a 1000 strippers with daddy issues.

Back