Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe i lost all my concert videos

<2>

who knows when they're gonna tour again

<2><2>

Just use your memory glands to remember.

the hippocampi in my brain have shrunk! finished, nothing there lol

Plural hippocampi (hĭp′ə-kăm′pī′) A convoluted, seahorse-shaped structure in the cerebral cortex of the temporal lobe of the brain, composed of two gyri with white matter above gray matter. It forms part of the limbic system and is involved in the processing of emotions and memory.

@blokeybloke

4E55D37B00000578-5961977-Bale_has_held_encouraging_early_talks_over_his_new_role_and_want-a-26_1531821311642.jpg

Last edited:
http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-transfer-close-announcement-coming-days-player-exit-possible/

The Prem clubs closing their window before that start of the season, and every other league still open to the end of august is insane.

Yep, I didn't realise that the rest of Europe wasn't following suit until recently. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, but no doubt every prem club is leaving themselves open to being bent over a barrel. After we shut, the rest of the world can scoop up some good deals.

Yep, I didn't realise that the rest of Europe wasn't following suit until recently. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, but no doubt every prem club is leaving themselves open to being bent over a barrel. After we shut, the rest of the world can scoop up some good deals.
To be honest I don't think it will be that much of a disadvantage.

1. The market revolves around the Premier League
2. The transfer madness at the end of windows mostly came from Premier League teams who (for some reason) always waited very long with their big offers (last summer was crazy because of Gaymar tbf)
3. Players who want to join the Prem will do it anyway.
4. IIRC Prem teams can still sell players, just not sign new ones after July

Not sure how many big deals happen after July, but I'm pretty sure most will be done anyway as they usually involve Prem teams one way or another.

But it is going to be interesting how it really play out for sure.

Starting to wish Rafa had gone to West Ham.

Guys it’s extramobs birthday today

Show him some love

@Rawex buy him a cake

@UVee Lingard is getting rekt by daily mail commenters

Jesse Lingard shows off his latest gold chains depicting his trademark celebration as he jets off to LA to kick back after World Cup campaign, while other Manchester United stars do likewise ahead of return for pre-season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ard-shows-latest-chains-ahead-LA-holiday.html

jfc if people wanted to parody and include all kinds of stereotypes in one joke person the result would look exactly like Lingard there

i'll try keeping an eye out

any random ticket yea? Like the chepaest lol
Well it comes with one of you londoners going with me of course! And naturally I'm staying at that persons place ;)

To be honest I don't think it will be that much of a disadvantage.

1. The market revolves around the Premier League
2. The transfer madness at the end of windows mostly came from Premier League teams who (for some reason) always waited very long with their big offers (last summer was crazy because of Gaymar tbf)
3. Players who want to join the Prem will do it anyway.
4. IIRC Prem teams can still sell players, just not sign new ones after July

Not sure how many big deals happen after July, but I'm pretty sure most will be done anyway as they usually involve Prem teams one way or another.

But it is going to be interesting how it really play out for sure.

I don't think that Prem teams will be at that much of a disadvantage with regards to buying the players that they want, but the fact there is less time to do those deals coupled with it being a WC year is definitely not helping them.

Also, any time you remove the biggest player in any market it's going to have a massive impact on the rest. After the dust is settled form the Prem window closing, the other clubs will be able to negotiate better late deals as there will be less competition. I can imagine that some will wait until January though.

That Jan window is going to be MENTAL, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back