Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the spending amount of each team atm?

Have city made any signings I haven't been paying attention.
No idea, mate. I follow footy journo's from across the world so the dollar, pound & Euro transfer fees all get a bit muddled.

City - Mahrez 60m odd
Pool - Fabinho ? Keita 40m Allison 55m Shaqiri 17m
Utd - Fred? Dalot?

Cant remember any others

@Rawex Just finished Hap & Leonard. Great little series on the Sundance channel that has gone under the radar. Gutted it hasnt got renewed for a 4th season. Worth watching, pal.

why'd you start cutting so early, you retard?
Hope you get tapped by a guard player in the your first match fatass.
jk
i still hop you lose
via
advantage
Because I just got back from vacation and came into this week heavier than I wanted to. Weights on point now.

What makes you think I’m not a guard player?

Have fun @ens189 ! You’re a purplebelt, so you don’t need a lot of technical advice, you already mostly know your game.

Just pretend your opponent is a dreamer trying to jump the border. That will bring out the animal!

:meow:
Jesus...are you trying to get someone killed?

Also reported for PIP.

@LEWIS540 Herrera's about to start his 5th season. Would you get rid?

Squad player at best.

But we aren't great at CM. Fellaini's Fellaini. Pogba hasn't excelled. I don't think Matic is half as good as it is made out. McTominay doesn't look like a long term United player to me. Never seen Fred, so fuck knows how he'll get on.

Fellaini should obviously have been let go.......he has made United look like a laughing stock, but now we've kept him Herrera's not going to get a kick.

Woud not be shocked if Pogba is sold if someone offered 100m+ for him, tbh.

Squad player at best.

But we aren't great at CM. Fellaini's Fellaini. Pogba hasn't excelled. I don't think Matic is half as good as it is made out. McTominay doesn't look like a long term United player to me. Never seen Fred, so fuck knows how he'll get on.

Fellaini should obviously have been let go.......he has made United look like a laughing stock, but now we've kept him Herrera's not going to get a kick.

Ander & Mata are having a mare tonight apparently

Don't think pre season form has much baring on anything.

It's them both being 7/10 players for the last 4 seasons which is more of an issue.

Was watching off an on. Everyone looked like shit in those uniforms. Whoever decided not to include white shorts in United’s home kit needs to be fired and blackballed from the industry.

Mata did level things with a pretty ugly goal. I like Tahith Chong—he looks promising.

Squad player at best.

I’d be stunned if they sold Pogba this summer. Unless they took a team like Juve to the cleaners for 3 starters like Dybala, Pjanic, and Sandro; it would look terrible for United if he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back