Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v3 : 3 Weeks To Go Edition

Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid @KOQ24 @WallyBear

as the football hipster that I am. I have decided which Bundesliga.1 team I will be supporting this season.

Eintract Frankfurt are the lucky club this year, I am sure ythey will finish 13th after a disappointing season.

Of course, I will still be supporting The Mighty Slautern in 3.Liga. The Mighty Slautern will never die.

Ozil writing shit novels and the Germans are falling apart
skynews-southgate-colombia_4354774.jpg

@UVee just got an email to say theyve accepted my student finance thign

im taking you to tesco and you can get whatever whiskey you want

My phone just suddenly stopped working... What a shit way to start the week.

<31>
Plug it into itunes and back your stuff up if you need to.

If it shows up on there it could be the screen.

Got a feeling Spurs my drop off next season, so my early prediction is for Arsenal and Chelsea to scrap over 4th.
Is this the 3rd or 4th season on the bounce you've predicted this?

What's your reasoning this time. New Stadium to get used to? A slow start to the season due to a wildly successful World Cup?

Plug it into itunes and back your stuff up if you need to.

If it shows up on there it could be the screen.

Screen works, but every time I enter my password it restarts and goes back to the enter your P/word screen. It's fooked. I didn't even drop it, FFS.

Is this the 3rd or 4th season on the bounce you've predicted this?

What's your reasoning this time. New Stadium to get used to? A slow start to the season due to a wildly successful World Cup?

Second.

Yup. Weakest squad also despite a very decent XI.

92 games, 23 goals, 40 assists for Germany and voted as player of the year 5 times out of the last 7,,,, but yeah, he was "non-existent".

Sports personalities that have questioned Erdogan in the past have seen their family members punished, so it might not have been an easy choice for Ozil.

Also, what about Matthaus?

5b44983afc7e93a34e8b4575.jpg

Or is Putin OK now?

Emre Can was also invited to meet Erdogan that day and smartly didn't go.
Matthäus hasnt played for Germany since 2000, so i dont know what youre going on about there...
I'm also sure that Matthäus wouldn't call Germans racist when people criticize him for meeting Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back