Predict the next Jones debacle thread.

MrCoffee

Brotherhood of Shitty Arguments.
@Black
Reaction score
Whether you like it or not...

From hitting poles, to pregnant ladies then running off to the hills, and under the ring in the gym, snitching on pot smokers while Chael P. Sonnen sips a Coca Cola, our favourite sociopath is back!

d01_jd_29july_jones1-640x429.jpg

Who does he beat? Does someone put a loss on his record?
How long will he stay? Probably a few months! Who knows?

Jon-Jones-Presser-Damon-Martin.jpg

What will we see in the next episode of the Jon Jones saga?

jon-jones-reinstatement-7001.jpg

From hitting poles, to pregnant ladies then running off to the hills, and under the ring in the gym, snitching on pot smokers while Chael P. Sonnen sips a Coca Cola, our favourite sociopath is back!

Jones' threads will disappear completely soon.

Conor -Khabib press conference is coming

If the past is any indicator, there should be another traffic accident incoming.

Well, he does have a DQ loss. Unfortunately, I dont think we will ever see him lose any other way.

Drug fail # 4 incoming. He'll get 3 months for being the Chocolate Snitch.

Reported for smearing the GOATs good name

But to answer the thread, the next Double Champ, and possible Open Weight Grand Prix champ

he goes to hw and destroy dc again an then return to lhw afraid of heavier younger prospect like curtis blaydes.

He'll take to Twitter to proclaim his support for President Trump.

My money is on another DUI incident following his next win

I think the minigame of answering all these questions is the real reason we're all happy he's back.

If the was any Christian justice in this world, his DQ loss and NC would be overturned to W's, and he will be back in the octagon beating Brock Lesnar to pulp before the years end.

his nipples have grown, we all know those don't grow naturally....hmmm

Well he's failed drug tests for 2 out of 3 scheduled fights under USADA. I do believe USADA are not corrupt when it comes to drug testing, but that Jones exploited their 'snitch' loophole, and the independent arbiter made it even worse.

USADA wanted to give him 4 years and refused to reduce that without him snitching, so at least that's something.

I believe he'll fail another drug test in his next 2-3 fights.

Pictures of him doing lines off the belt will emerge

I’m going out on a limb and saying he moves to Brazil and starts his own promotion. Probably called Cross Bones Fighting Championship or something like that. It will generate some news based on his name but it’ll fold inside of two years.

it will be revealed that jones, schaub, and dana are eskimo triplets

x1080-nHK.jpg

Last edited:
He will get caught making horrible homophobic comments on a cell phone video in a car or truck of some sort.

Heard it here first.

Back