Predict the next Jones debacle thread.

Well, he does have a DQ loss. Unfortunately, I dont think we will ever see him lose any other way.

Meh... the Gus fight is viewed by many as an unofficial loss. And he’ll lose again. No doubt

He'll smash his ride into a pole, get out , carjack some bitch, crash that car into some other ho, pigs will find dope in his car, he'll pop for PED's again and ain't nobody gonna do shit. Jon Jones GOAT bitch !!

If he's smart he'll throw a dolly at a bus full of fighters

I'm not joking here when I say he is going to kill someone on the road I just hope it's himself and not someone else, like that pregnant lady he hit and she had a miscarriage.

Murder.

Of the next guy he's in the cage with.

Y'all know it to be true.

Involuntary manslaughter of Guftassfson

Drug fail # 4 incoming. He'll get 3 months for being the Chocolate Snitch.
Isn't it remarkable that someone can get out of trouble for being a piece of s*** by being even more of a piece of s***?

What a piece of s***

Whether you like it or not...

From hitting poles, to pregnant ladies then running off to the hills, and under the ring in the gym, snitching on pot smokers while Chael P. Sonnen sips a Coca Cola, our favourite sociopath is back!

d01_jd_29july_jones1-640x429.jpg

Who does he beat? Does someone put a loss on his record?
How long will he stay? Probably a few months! Who knows?

Jon-Jones-Presser-Damon-Martin.jpg

What will we see in the next episode of the Jon Jones saga?

jon-jones-reinstatement-7001.jpg
I am kinda split on that topic. I mean, debating Jones' past misdeeds in one thing, but "betting" on his potential misfortune in the near future is just kinda... low....

I'm not joking here when I say he is going to kill someone on the road I just hope it's himself and not someone else, like that pregnant lady he hit and she had a miscarriage.
Um.... you are confusing Jones and Rampage Jackson

I am kinda split on that topic. I mean, debating Jones' past misdeeds in one thing, but "betting" on his potential misfortune in the near future is just kinda... low....

Um.... you are confusing Jones and Rampage Jackson
Um…you are forgetting this the reason they settled out of court because he would have been convicted of manslaughter if it had gone any further in court.

Becomes a reformed Christian and becomes the next Benny Hinn. He will elbow satan out of his followers heads, all in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah!!!!
<JonesLaugh>

1. Cheats on girlfriend that he still hasn't married yet
  2. Another DUI
  3. Accused of rape

Funny that, because Rampage may have fucked up a few times but nothing like how fucked in the head Jon is.
I am just saying that Rampage's accident ended up in a woman suffering miscarriage.

He'll do something that lands him in jail. During jail, he'll convert to Islam and join the Nation of Islam. I can already see it playing out.

A year, two years max before he fucks up again.

I just hope someone finally hands him his first real L before then. One of the last "first ever" moments left to see in MMA is someone finally besting Jon Jones inside the cage. Given that he's still young and in his prime, hopefully someone does it soon before he inevitably gets himself suspended again, possibly for good next time.

It's gonna be the Cocaine. He loves it, and secretly he thinks he can control it like everything else in his life. He will have a period of overwhelming success once again, which will make him relax and feel like he's unstoppable. It will be at this time, when he's riding high (no pun intended) and feeling himself, that he will allow himself to go full bore with the powder, thinking he has a firm grip on his usage. But, he's going to find out just how wrong he is, and it will be an epic fall once again.

Everytime he gets behind the wheel of a vehicle hes rolling the dice on life. Just a matter of time, the guy shouldn't drive. Maybe hire a personal limo driver.

Back