Predict the next Jones debacle thread.

I honestly could careless if Jones gets approved. I'm actually excited. He can lose to Gus like he should've the first time, and flag again and go back knowing even Juiced Jones isn't the GOAT. LOL

He ends up pulling an oj, but the freeway chase is cut short cause as we all know he can't drive.

Yea what sort of idiot defends a POS like Jon?
Another POS…
Hm, somebody is celebrating UFC 229 press conference a lil bit too early. Better save some booze for later

If I were his manager I would finish up his UFC contract and head to Japan ASAP where he can't get in trouble and just do super fights. Shits too crazy with USADA!!

If it happens let it happen and talk shit about it then. Go find your own success and be happy for dude. What's the point sitting around praying on someone's mishaps? The longer he takes to mess up (if he does again) will just serve to make you more salty.

Hm, somebody is celebrating UFC 229 press conference a lil bit too early. Better save some booze for later
Lol you know nothing about me lol.
How does it feel when some one tells you the truth about yourself?

RemovedJonwipingguiltytearsgif≤ here

He will get caught making horrible homophobic comments on a cell phone video in a car or truck of some sort.

Heard it here first.

This feels like a winner.

Fail another drug test, have a sex change to avoid lifetime ban, be known as Janet Jones.

Will easily dominate Cyborg in their championship fight.

jon_jones_drag-610x6102.jpg

<31><31><36><36><DCWhoa>

Cormier will never beat him/her and Janet will always bring it up in pressers <DCrying>

I have no fucking clue, which is why I’m glad he’s back.

Reported for smearing the GOATs good name

But to answer the thread, the next Double Champ, and possible Open Weight Grand Prix champ
You’re snitching. I’m reporting you to everyone who reads this that you are way too sensitive.

I was thinking he gets caught smoking some crack rocks while a couple under age models suck his dick

It's so funny every time Jon screws up he says that he's "learned his lessons" and then he screws up again.

At this point it's obvious to non-biased observers that he's dependent on PEDs for his performances. He also admitted during arbitration to basically being a coke addict, using the drug repeatedly since his 2015 coke +ve test. This guy has had two high profile car crashes.

The likelihood that Jon Jones can go 2-3 years without: 1) testing positive for coke, 2) testing positive for PEDs, and 3) not having any motor vehicle incidents ... it's just incredibly unlikely. We can all look forward to another episode in the life of Jon "waste of talent" Jones.

At some point his chances will run out, and I can't wait to see that train wreck.

Back