Prediction: Blaydes will be champ for 5+ years

Tai doesn’t hit as hard, he arguably lost to Arlovski.

Blaydes already beat Oleinik.

Werdum is done, you could see it first in the Tybura fight, age has hit him.

JDS, he’s a wild card, 35 now I think, been through wars and has had injuries, interesting to see how the Ivanov fight goes. He is a smaller heavy tho usually around 238, Blaydes is 255.

Volkov is last, and he’d get destroyed, he has no wrestling, and w his height that makes it even worse

I thought Arlovski had it too, until the end, when he started avoiding completely the fight and raising his hand like he was the winnner. Dumb move!

I said that I would like to see him vs Werdum, I know that he is done. He will probably get 2 more fights... for the money, and the retire. I forgot Blaydes beat Oleynik.

I agree about Volkov, I just don't see how the guy beats Blaydes.

Also, If DC wins, I don't know how Blaydes will beat DC. He might have a chance with Stipe, though.

What I don't understand is why the hell Blaydes didn't use his wrestling more in the Ngannou fight. Young age, most probably!

I thought Arlovski had it too, until the end, when he started avoiding completely the fight and raising his hand like he was the winnner. Dumb move!

I said that I would like to see him vs Werdum, I know that he is done. He will probably get 2 more fights... for the money, and the retire. I forgot Blaydes beat Oleynik.

I agree about Volkov, I just don't see how the guy beats Blaydes.

Also, If DC wins, I don't know how Blaydes will beat DC. He might have a chance with Stipe, though.

What I don't understand is why the hell Blaydes didn't use his wrestling more in the Ngannou fight. Young age, most probably!

You see what I’m saying, people just have to look around.

If DC beats Stipe he’d be a really interesting fight, and yeah who knows what would happen, let’s not forget DC has already said he’s retiring in March.

Blaydes took Francis as a debut fight on two weeks notice, overseas, and he didn’t have a gym or a coach. He’s since moved to Team Elevation, which is why he’s improving so much.

I’d honestly prefer a Blaydes DC fight as it’d be more interesting to me

If DC beats Stipe he’d be a really interesting fight, and yeah who knows what would happen, let’s not forget DC has already said he’s retiring in March.

I’d honestly prefer a Blaydes DC fight as it’d be more interesting to me

DC has also said that he would fought Brock next because he would be not a red panty, but a green panty night...
Who knows? Many have said that they will retire after their fight...

I believe DC is still too good for him. But old age can fuck him up quickly, like it did with Werdum.

DC has also said that he would fought Brock next because he would be not a red panty, but a green panty night...
Who knows? Many have said that they will retire after their fight...

I believe DC is still too good for him. But old age can fuck him up quickly, like it did with Werdum.

Yeah, w Werdum it happened real quick, as a fellow 41yo it’s disheartening

Who clearly does? Francis can’t wrestle, who are these guys you’re talking about? This is my point... I went strong but guys are aging, he’s 27, he’s #2 now, who and where are the guys to derail him
I mean they have a better all round game than Mark Hunt

Haven't you guys learned anything from this sport over the years? 5 year champion? Remember when Ngannou was deemed unbeatable?

Haven't you guys learned anything from this sport over the years? 5 year champion? Remember when Ngannou was deemed unbeatable?

He was deemed unbeatable by the ufc, and they aren’t good at selecting champs, ala Sage, Gall, etc.

He almost got KTFO in both of his last 2 fights.

He actually got KTFO 2 years ago.

As a champ for 5 years he would face 10 top contenders.

He gonna get KTFO at some point.
Stipe overcame this after his Struve fight

Nobody is staying 5+ years HW champion without being defeated, especially not Blaydes (who is a very good prospect thought I agree).

There's a reason why Fedor is the GOAT.

Lol ya. Well I agree with you that he's super legit. But his striking still looks pretty green to me. Not sure if he will ever have that natural fluidity that some awesome strikers have. Would be interesting to see him rematch Ngannou.

1) He’s #2 now, no one below in the rankings is a threat, he’s already beat three of the current top 10.

2) he’s only 27, youngest American heavy, w great wrestling, cardio, and chin

3) he’s only been training at a real gym for two years, therefore leaps and bounds better every fight

4) even though #2, he’s still a couple years away from his prime.

5) Weak prospects on the regional scene, 1/2 the div is on the way out at 35+.

If he gets DC/Stipe winner, and wins (big question), there’s no one currently in the ufc that would be a threat: Volkov would get worked, Francis has not evolved, and Tai is a lesser version of Hunt.

Even if it is a year or so from now I still see this prediction holding up

This is a ridiculous predictions and it has about 1% chance of happening. Especially when Blaydes end up never holding the belt

Stipe overcame this after his Struve fight
Agree...but he's only been champ for 2 years, he will probably lose the belt in the next 3 yrs, although he might not.

This thread is predicting a 5 years title reign for blades.

This is a ridiculous predictions and it has about 1% chance of happening. Especially when Blaydes end up never holding the belt

Ah fun! But you give no reason and no alternates, , is it you Volkov???

Agree...but he's only been champ for 2 years, he will probably lose the belt in the next 3 yrs, although he might not.

This thread is predicting a 5 years title reign for blades.

YES, but Stipe is 36, he needed multiple losses to get where he’s at, I’m saying Blaydes is beyond that, he didn’t get KO’d by a Struve, he’s younger in a weaker division

Consecutively? You mean win an additional 8-12 fights in a row or more? He won me as a fan in the Ngannu fight. I see him as a champ. 15 Straight in the UFC at HW is automatic GOAT status. That what you are saying? Tall task.

Hard to know. I mean the division is pretty weak these days. it might be the weakest in a long time. The top 10 are full of battle worn-aged vets.

Back