Prediction: Conor will pull out, Tony steps in

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor will pull out because he wants that Mayweather rematch. They will find a way to make it as discrete as possible. There is a reason he doesnt promote this fight. Calling it now.

Think about it from Conors perspective. The Khabib fight doesnt make sense. Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk. A bad loss to Khabib, and Conor can say goodbye to the Mayweather rematch. This was all part of the plan. Conor pulls out, then Tony steps in to stop all the bad press.

Welcome to the WME era

Last edited:
This thread has been made about 10,000 times. Wasteland

This thread has been made about 10,000 times. Wasteland
They only said Conor will pull out, but Conor has bigger fish to fry. He cant risk that rematch vs Mayweather, and if he hypothetically were to get destroyed by Khabib, that rematch is gone.

Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk

Yup. WME short term win with no regard to future consequences. Sound very possible.

That would suck.

But Tony Khabib is just as good of a fight.

Can't blame Conor for wanting that rematch. Wether he fights Khabib in MMA or Floyd in boxing, nobody can say he is a chicken. Both are dangerous matches.

How ridiculous would it be that if we finally get Khabib-Ferguson it would be on a card it wasn't even scheduled for?

yeah because Conor has pulled out of so many other scheduled fights

If that be the case, I pray that his team does EXACTLY the same thing that they did with Jon when Dan pulled out. Tell Uncle Fester to GO F himself with the last minute presto chango infantile MMA B.S. tactic! No real combat sport champion (outside of MMA) would EVER be asked, much less stiff armed into defending their belt against a last minute opponent.

Only trash MMA fans, and children could possibly support Dana's happy horse Fudge of last minute replacements.

There is a damn good reason that Boxing fans don't talk this childish F all day long. If ONE SINGLE Sherdog F-tard believes that for one millisecond if Tyson pulls out of the fight with Wilder that Joshua (OR ANY OTHER FREAKIN' HW) will fight proxy for his ass your nuts!

Yes a 100% LOUD and CLEAR F U in the Aholeio Dana, cancel the event AGAIN you F-turd from Team Jackson-Wink would be pure gold.

Yeah, Conor pulls out of a lot of fights huh.

Conor is about to be a dad for the second time, he doesn't pull out.

Dana vs Da la Hoya boxing match will happened before Conor not try his tornado kick on Khabib head

Would be fine by me, really. I rather want to see Khabib vs Ferguson anyway since this would be a more competitive match for Khabib.

They only said Conor will pull out, but Conor has bigger fish to fry. He cant risk that rematch vs Mayweather, and if he hypothetically were to get destroyed by Khabib, that rematch is gone.

Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk
There's no risk, mayweather is a different sport and had already waxed Conor, if the rematch happens Khabib has no effect on it.

No. Conor shows up at 229, knocks out Khabib and seals his status as GOAT. Then he will have rematch if Mayweather if he desides so.

Conor will pull out because he wants that Mayweather rematch. They will find a way to make it as discrete as possible. There is a reason he doesnt promote this fight. Calling it now.

Think about it from Conors perspective. The Khabib fight doesnt make sense. Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk. A bad loss to Khabib, and Conor can say goodbye to the Mayweather rematch. This was all part of the plan. Conor pulls out, then Tony steps in to stop all the bad press.

Welcome to the WME era

<DisgustingHHH>

F*ck, the morons are out today...

Would be fine by me, really. I rather want to see Khabib vs Ferguson anyway since this would be a more competitive match for Khabib.
I respectfully disagree with you. I am ALL OVER Khabib vs. Ferguson when both fighters are given full camps to prepare to fight one another.

Suppose that Kabib pulls out last minute due to injury, and they "try" to force Conor to fight Ferguson in a non title last minute contest. Still good with that?

I am truly sorry, but I so intensely DESPISE this MMA only childish crap. Last minute fights are for the fucking backyard fella, not a professional combat sport.

It is the same G.D. fucking thing as buying $1,000 tickets to the Rolling Stones to find out last second they pulled out of the concert, and the back street boys are headliners. Only IDIOTS (like so many MMA fans) would tolerate being FUKed like that.

Enjoy!

Poor Anthony Pettis lol he just got swept completely out of the conversation. I think Khabib is way bigger for Conor's legacy than a rematch with Floyd. Money will get spent. Legacy is forever. I went to Muhammad Ali's funeral procession, and I saw that man was clearly loved....celebrities, royalty, politicians, common people all showed up for this man. I think Conor cares about his legacy, hope he does at least. Conor-Khabib is the real fight, not Mayweather.

Welcome to the WME era
Conor has never pulled out of a fight. Khabib on other hand has pulled out of half his ufc fights at least.

Back