Prediction: Conor will pull out, Tony steps in

Prediction: khabib will ragdoll conor for 2 rounds and then submit him in the 3th

If that be the case, I pray that his team does EXACTLY the same thing that they did with Jon when Dan pulled out. Tell Uncle Fester to GO F himself with the last minute presto chango infantile MMA B.S. tactic! No real combat sport champion (outside of MMA) would EVER be asked, much less stiff armed into defending their belt against a last minute opponent.

Only trash MMA fans, and children could possibly support Dana's happy horse Fudge of last minute replacements.

There is a damn good reason that Boxing fans don't talk this childish F all day long. If ONE SINGLE Sherdog F-tard believes that for one millisecond if Tyson pulls out of the fight with Wilder that Joshua (OR ANY OTHER FREAKIN' HW) will fight proxy for his ass your nuts!

Yes a 100% LOUD and CLEAR F U in the Aholeio Dana, cancel the event AGAIN you F-turd from Team Jackson-Wink would be pure gold.
Go take your meds

As much as I hate Conor, he ain't pulling out.

He'll only pull out if he has a severe injury such as a leg break.

Conor always shows up to fight I must admit it.

I respectfully disagree with you. I am ALL OVER Khabib vs. Ferguson when both fighters are given full camps to prepare to fight one another.

Suppose that Kabib pulls out last minute due to injury, and they "try" to force Conor to fight Ferguson in a non title last minute contest. Still good with that?

I am truly sorry, but I so intensely DESPISE this MMA only childish crap. Last minute fights are for the fucking backyard fella, not a professional combat sport.

It is the same G.D. fucking thing as buying $1,000 tickets to the Rolling Stones to find out last second they pulled out of the concert, and the back street boys are headliners. Only IDIOTS (like so many MMA fans) would tolerate being FUKed like that.

Enjoy!

Of course, a full camp to prepare to fight the planned fighter would be great, officially. But if you are the best, you should not loose sleep over a fight where you were not prepared for. Besides, Khabib vs Tony was planned for numerous times. Pretty sure they don't need any preparation for each other by now. Also, I personally don't think Khabib vs Ferguson is anyway lesser than Khabib vs Conor. In fact, I think Khabib vs Ferguson is more exciting and deem their fight to be the Roling Stone ticked I bought. But that's me. Don't know about the mainstream MMA fan.

They only said Conor will pull out, but Conor has bigger fish to fry. He cant risk that rematch vs Mayweather, and if he hypothetically were to get destroyed by Khabib, that rematch is gone.

Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk

Who would watch a rematch? Floyd carried Connor and then tko him. No one wants to see a rematch.

Will you delete your account if it doesn't happen? Or even if it does, as long as it happens in the end

Conor will pull out because he wants that Mayweather rematch. They will find a way to make it as discrete as possible. There is a reason he doesnt promote this fight. Calling it now.

Think about it from Conors perspective. The Khabib fight doesnt make sense. Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk. A bad loss to Khabib, and Conor can say goodbye to the Mayweather rematch. This was all part of the plan. Conor pulls out, then Tony steps in to stop all the bad press.

Welcome to the WME era

Guys the fight is yet to be exactly 1 month away, we are not even there yet. Stop talking about promo'ing the fight. That will probably happen at the 1 month and under mark.

Only thing that makes it plausable else than tony being a just in case fighter, is that they have booked the match 4 times already. Seems cursed, so maybe the plan is to have conor pull out last minute after weigh ins so nothing can happen to tony or khabib and make the 5th time a charm.

That would suck.

But Tony Khabib is just as good of a fight.

Can't blame Conor for wanting that rematch. Wether he fights Khabib in MMA or Floyd in boxing, nobody can say he is a chicken. Both are dangerous matches.
Money is not a dangerous match for conor. He has nothing to lose. He gets a big payday and is really expected to lose to an undefeated boxer. I heard somewhere they were working on a match with 4 oz gloves and clinch. No kicks and no takedowns or grappling. Also no elbows. So who knows.

Conor will pull out because he wants that Mayweather rematch. They will find a way to make it as discrete as possible. There is a reason he doesnt promote this fight. Calling it now.

Think about it from Conors perspective. The Khabib fight doesnt make sense. Conor is all about maximizing the reward while minimizing the risk. A bad loss to Khabib, and Conor can say goodbye to the Mayweather rematch. This was all part of the plan. Conor pulls out, then Tony steps in to stop all the bad press.

Welcome to the WME era

Nobody will buy another mayweather/conor fight...nobody...it would do terrible numbers...the khabib fight is going to do far better than any mayweather rematch.

I respectfully disagree with you. I am ALL OVER Khabib vs. Ferguson when both fighters are given full camps to prepare to fight one another.

Suppose that Kabib pulls out last minute due to injury, and they "try" to force Conor to fight Ferguson in a non title last minute contest. Still good with that?

I am truly sorry, but I so intensely DESPISE this MMA only childish crap. Last minute fights are for the fucking backyard fella, not a professional combat sport.

It is the same G.D. fucking thing as buying $1,000 tickets to the Rolling Stones to find out last second they pulled out of the concert, and the back street boys are headliners. Only IDIOTS (like so many MMA fans) would tolerate being FUKed like that.

Enjoy!

If khabib pulls out, he will be stripped of the title..and conor will fight someone else for the title...whether that be tony or kevin...

Conor is about to be a dad for the second time, he doesn't pull out.
Conor is about to be a dad for the second time, he doesn't pull out.
giphy.gif

If khabib pulls out, he will be stripped of the title..and conor will fight someone else for the title...whether that be tony or kevin...
So in summary:
1. Kabib wins the LW title in April 2018.
2. He gets injured and needs a month or two for recovery.
3. In under 5 months of holding the belt, the UFC strips Kabib of it????
4. I won't go into the GSP. . . . . . holding up WC's for well over a year!!!!!

Well now that I read my summary, I am ashamed to have to agree with you. That is RIGHT UP Dana's C-sucker circus act! You are most likely correct!

LMAO!

Poor Anthony Pettis lol he just got swept completely out of the conversation. I think Khabib is way bigger for Conor's legacy than a rematch with Floyd. Money will get spent. Legacy is forever. I went to Muhammad Ali's funeral procession, and I saw that man was clearly loved....celebrities, royalty, politicians, common people all showed up for this man. I think Conor cares about his legacy, hope he does at least. Conor-Khabib is the real fight, not Mayweather.
Met Ali on a flight to JWA stopover in Vegas back in 88, dude was still solid a.f. back then.

Tony is awesome and exciting to watch, I been wanting to see the Tony/Khabib fight for many years now, so I wouldn't be mad.

Fare play to conor if he pulls out he owes UFC fans nothing in fact they owe him for being so entertaining. Khabib is meh, no one outside of UFC knows who he is they just think you said Kebab in a weird accent whereas even the old lady who works at the post office has a poster of mcgregor on her wall. King does WTF he wants <3

Conor fans are really getting desperate Lmao. Conor pulling out allows them to talk shit a little longer, him not pulling out allows them to watch their boy get bodied. It will be like the old days when people got executed in public (except this time it will be on PPV) and the mass exodus of Conor fans from this site will be glorious. It will be like the trash taking itself out.

So in summary:
1. Kabib wins the LW title in April 2018.
2. He gets injured and needs a month or two for recovery.
3. In under 5 months of holding the belt, the UFC strips Kabib of it????
4. I won't go into the GSP. . . . . . holding up WC's for well over a year!!!!!

Well now that I read my summary, I am ashamed to have to agree with you. That is RIGHT UP Dana's C-sucker circus act! You are most likely correct!

LMAO!

Not saying it makes any sense at all...khabib was pretty much handed the title..having to fight a guy on like a weeks notice...don't even think he's top 5...That's not really winning any title...conor is not going to fight for any thing less than a title shot of some kind.

Back