Media Prelude to Sherdog song I promised

Which are you Frank? None of those guys look dirty enough. What state/country is this in? Cool set location. Video is well shot. Love the bass player's tone. I think you guy's sound would come across well in a live setting. Some bands do too much in a studio and can't really pull it off live. Power trios really are my favorite for live sound.

Which are you Frank? None of those guys look dirty enough. What state/country is this in? Cool set location. Video is well shot. Love the bass player's tone. I think you guy's sound would come across well in a live setting. Some bands do too much in a studio and can't really pull it off live. Power trios really are my favorite for live sound.
Thank you, Cory. I'm the potbellied, whiskey-tinged singer with the gee-tar! hehe We play live often. Actually about half of our recordings are done pretty much live.
It's shot in the Philippines. ;-)

drummer was a stoned lemur during the shoot sir but we pulled through. Thank you sir.
And no, I ain't even half a badass as you are.
No... you're twice as badass as me sir ;)

The drummer came through though, real good stuff from everyone, and I loved the vocals.

Back