Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v8: Stop Gap before Mikey's World Cup fred Edition

Would @Rawex be able to beat up a Russian Hooligan in a 1 v 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you compare them to the Western countries in Europe and America then they aren't that wealthy. Their economy is the size of Australia. Australia has 25 million people and Russia has 145 million so by that comparison they aren't that rich. They have poor infrastructure and aren't innovative or modernised in industry.
This problem is due to their corruption and income inequality. A small group of people and criminal friends of a certain man keep all the wealth and power. Even this tournament is being made on the back of working people and all the profits is going to be pocketed by the few.
At least we get football though!

Great post. I've never got Sherdog's obsession with them and Putin being "real men".

I watched like 80% of the WC 2006 (I was still in school back then), a lot less 2010 and 2014. Different priorities when getting older, cba for rubbish like Russia vs Saudi Arabia anymore. I also don't give a fuck about the German team. Can't cheer for disgusting Bayern players.

So I'm not really excited, maybe it comes with the KO stage.

I don't get why you guys don't back Germany. They play goodfootball and actually win. @Deffid 's the same.

Man like Corbs

FastAmpleBongo-max-1mb.gif

I don't get why you guys don't back Germany. They play goodfootball and actually win. @Deffid 's the same.
Says the Nigerian supporting gooner who turned his back on England cuz of too many Spuds in team

<puh-lease75>

Can't cheer for players all of a sudden when I would boo them all season. I also don't rate international football highly, I'm always pissed when the regular season is paused for international qualifiers/friendlies.

Combine it with the fact that I don't really care about my nationality and the result is not giving a damn about the team.

Says the Nigerian supporting gooner who turned his back on England cuz of too many Spuds in team

<puh-lease75>

Guarantee all these "eye 8 engerlund" crew will jump on the bandwagon if England somehow get deep in the tournie.

Mbappe injury threw me through a loop. Had to reshuffle.

Made 3 transfers already. 2 more to come.

FF is like crack!

Can't cheer for players all of a sudden when I would boo them all season. I also don't rate international football highly, I'm always pissed when the regular season is paused for international qualifiers/friendlies.

Combine it with the fact that I don't really care about my nationality and the result is not giving a damn about the team.

well, do i have hte team for you. thteyre gonna do great in the 2022 world cup fam
plus half hte players wh will be in the team wont have been good for germany, so you might even know a few :)

my prediction for man untied next year:

38-0-0

X4n4soaoal00Clve2L6E40pQCnK35uDPscW9iNqBbKk.jpg

Ooff! You need one of those programs that stops it from updating. Did it run out of juice in the middle of updating?

Use Ubuntu/Linux Mint. Everything just works.

no it updated properly

gave me the "welccome to windows april 2018 update here are the new features"

then i closed it for a bit. re opened it and it just went off

its given me problems ever since i got it. was very very close to smashing it lol

no it updated properly

gave me the "welccome to windows april 2018 update here are the new features"

then i closed it for a bit. re opened it and it just went off

its given me problems ever since i got it. was very very close to smashing it lol
one of your cheap purchases? lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back