Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.43 - Worst Gooner ever!

Who's the worst person ever to support Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Moyes the type of guy to drop Hernandez for Carroll as their main man up top? Can't do can he?

If Paul Gascoigne's name was Paolo Gazzcoignico he'd be the West Ham Manager today

It was only a shit
How could it end up like this
It was only a shit
(It was only a shit)

He just can't look
It's killing him
and it's taking controwwwwwwwl

@LilMountain I watched the first episode of Strike Back. Not bad so far, lack of titties was disappointing though.
Lol, you're behind. I found a copy online that night and watched it the next day. Wasn't sure if that was Sky's version, did they show titties before? Can't say I really care though. I can find real TnA if I'm in the mood, that just makes for awkward viewing when I'm on the subway.

I liked it though, the new guys aren't quite as charismatic, and having one be the stoic one and the other a little crazy/reckless was a little too similar, but maybe they'll grow into their own characters better. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same show, similar banter between them (though the aussie chick was best at that), the action, the plotlines, they even have an Aussie playing an American again, lol.

Last edited:
Lol, you're behind. I found a copy online that night and watched it the next day. Wasn't sure if that was Sky's version, did they show titties before? Can't say I really care though. I can find real TnA if I'm in the mood, that just makes for awkward viewing when I'm on the subway, lol
The one I download was the Sky version, that's where I probably went wrong, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back