Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.43 - Worst Gooner ever!

Who's the worst person ever to support Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I download was the Sky version, that's where I probably went wrong, smh.
Do you know if sky showed it in previous seasons? I'd be suprised if Cinemax didnt have a racier version, but then again maybe they're trying to move away from that Skin-emax reputation

Do you know if sky showed it in previous seasons? I'd be suprised if Cinemax didnt have a racier version, but then again maybe they're trying to move away from that Skin-emax reputation
I've never actually watched Strike Back on Sky. The episodes I downloaded were from Cinemax. I just automatically assumed Sky would show titties because it was on after 9pm. Lesson learned.

Can you name the last player not named Messi or Ronaldo to win the end of the year best player FIFA award(since the naming has changed many times,but the award's pretty much the same).

Hint:He's retiring soon.

xin_23030408085911404101.jpg

2007,the last time someone other than those two won the award.

10 straight years it's just two people,incredible when you think of it.

I've never actually watched Strike Back on Sky. The episodes I downloaded were from Cinemax. I just automatically assumed Sky would show titties because it was on after 9pm. Lesson learned.
We won't know for sure til Feb I guess

Adidas keeping best designs for German NT again then

Well if the good people at CIES Football Observatory say so......

Top 10
  1. Manchester City - £1.06bn (Kevin De Bruyne - £128m)
  2. Tottenham - £1.04bn (Harry Kane - £165m)
  3. Barcelona - £1bn (Luis Suarez - £119m)
  4. Chelsea - £923m (Eden Hazard - £107m)
  5. Manchester United - £813m (Romelu Lukaku - £145m)
  6. Real Madrid - £798m (Cristiano Ronaldo - £84m)
  7. Liverpool - £797m (Mohamed Salah - £89m)
  8. PSG - £764m (Neymar - £192m)
  9. Atletico Madrid - £707m (Antoine Griezmann - £130m)
  10. Juventus - £657m (Paulo Dybala - £147m)

LOL at some of those values.

@frenzy

Perthes disease is a rare childhood condition that affects the hip. It occurs when the blood supply to the rounded head of the femur (thighbone) is temporarily disrupted. Without an adequate blood supply, the bone cells die, a process called avascular necrosis.

@frenzy

Perthes disease is a rare childhood condition that affects the hip. It occurs when the blood supply to the rounded head of the femur (thighbone) is temporarily disrupted. Without an adequate blood supply, the bone cells die, a process called avascular necrosis.
<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back