Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some goal this, take a bow lad

Tuivasa up first..
Hope he fucking wins does so much for his community, hangs out with old aboriginals on the weekend because they like don't have much.

Kicked his gambling addiction, blew 20k in one night on pokies.

At this point I just want Bosz to go, I'll take a loss to Spurs and even in the derby if it means that he will get sacked finally. He is a nice dude and all, but not good enough.

The Dortmund Sky reporter (who likes Dortmund very much) said today that he thought Bosz was too stubborn, but now he thinks that he just isn't good enough for the BuLi let alone Dortmund. And the dude never gave such a strong opinion even during the Tuchel drama. :D

Wagner IN.

Them bigging up Everton and being like who is salah is pretty funny in hindsight. The guy on the right gives zero fucks, begging to be fired. Would be great friends with booker imo.
Burley's only one with any charisma.

Said they shudda booked Collymore on there a cpl yrs ago & cashed in on the 1v1 aggro patter. Him vs Burley going at it.

Too late now. Skip's already flogged it dead.

Tuivasa up first..
Hope he fucking wins does so much for his community, hangs out with old aboriginals on the weekend because they like don't have much.

Kicked his gambling addiction, blew 20k in one night on pokies.
Totally forgot about UFC, mate.

Jesus, i'm not gonna see any daylight today.

Good night lads, season is over. Barca, Bayern, PSG and City won the league already. No need to watch football for months.

Good night lads, season is over. Barca, Bayern, PSG and City won the league already. No need to watch football for months.

night boss

i love you. never forget that.

xoxoxo

Put some Kid Rock, Puddle Of Mud & Buckcherry on jukebox and BOOM

Home by 1am with an empty sack & still fit to work next day
I love how you get away with saying some of the most vile shit in here because of the way you word everything <45>

Spurs are getting proper fucked with injuries & Eriksen's not had a rest day yet.

Poch's got a massive uphill climb ahead in next cpl mths, just to keep them in race for finishing 3rd.

I love how you get away with saying some of the most vile shit in here because of the way you word everything <45>
Just schtick lol

I'm a teddy bear irl. I'm the soft twat who drives friends home safely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back