Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are getting proper fucked with injuries & Eriksen's not had a rest day yet.

Poch's got a massive uphill climb ahead in next cpl mths, just to keep them in race for finishing 3rd.

Come now, Spurs don't use injuries as an excuse.

Don't really see how they've fared worse than others.

k am heading off

night guys

xoxoxo

Spurs are getting proper fucked with injuries & Eriksen's not had a rest day yet.

Poch's got a massive uphill climb ahead in next cpl mths, just to keep them in race for finishing 3rd.
My spurs mate was telling me he didn't like poch off season because they didn't sign enough.

We literally don't even message before or after the derby anymore and brag lmao.

Alright debate.

Arsenal getting CL next season or nah? If so how, Europa or Top 4?

Alright debate.

If they get it, it will be by finishing in the top 4.

No way they win the Europa league

Alright debate.

Europa is a big gamble.......gonna be some decent teams come in from CL in February, too.

I'd say they have a rasonable chance for top 4. Could be very close. If pushed I'll say they'll finish 5th, but am basically just guessing.

Time to watch Swansea lose

Good times

Alright debate.

They're only 4pts off 2nd & today is the first time Wenger has fielded his best starting XI

Resting 7 or 8 starters in EL is an advantage

If they get it, it will be by finishing in the top 4.

No way they win the Europa league
Why don't you see us winning Europa?

Big names like Dortmund and a Madrid dropping makes it a pretty decent Europa lmao.

Why don't you see us winning Europa?

Big names like Dortmund and a Madrid dropping makes it a pretty decent Europa lmao.
If Wenger doesnt get a top 4 finish he gets sack

He's deffo prioritizing Prem this season while everybody else are getting seduced by CL

Kane
Toby
Dembele
Wanyama
Rose
Davies
Trippier
Winks

Alli & Kane are still carrying knocks

I mean that list looks bad obviously, but the majority of those haven't missed too much time. (League games missed to injury so far....12 games total).

Kane- 1
Toby- 2
Dembele- 5
Wanyama- 10
Rose- 9
Davies- 1
Trippier- 1
Winks- 0
Alli- 1
Lamela- 12

It's quite bad I suppose, but don't think you could go as far as to call it a crisis, and I dare say it's not much worse than others.

Resting 7 or 8 starters in EL is an advantage

Haven't they literally used an entire different starting XI for their EL games? Only game I saw was the 0-0 with Belgrade, and that seemed to be a definitive "B" team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back