Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol for some reason i find this funny.

i “found” jesus some 8 years ago and i can say my life changed and my perspective on life changed a lot (matured a lot) and things got better. believing there’s more to life and the bonds i was able to create with other church members and with God has helped me tremendously with my battles with depression. i was actually struggling a lot and suicidle when i “found” jesus (haven’t been that way since then - in forever).

not trying to get all preachy or anything, just being honest.

i also don’t like arguing about my beliefs or pushing my beliefs on others. you have the right to live and believe in (or not to) however you want. that’s none of my business. i don’t force my beliefs on anyone and don’t like anyone trying to force me to stop believing simply because they don’t.

True, was just giving my own take on it and sorry if it came across as crass, I can see how it can help people out. I've been struggling with that too. Like I've contemplated shit like 3-4 years ago when it was pretty bad, wasn't gonna do anything but thought about it yeah. It comes and goes. I'm in a far better place now than a few years ago though, most days I just feel like I'm drifting through the motions lol.

Gonna try and look into things when I've got the time, got nothing to lose.

Last edited:
Playing cod and drinking mountain dew feeing young again

Blank+_c3a172ceb5a6fb34f0e8f4bb8deb729f.gif

Morning all.

Morning Con. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna find me some Spurs fans that were giving it the big'n last week. Gonna time my trips to then canteen so I can discuss the game in depth over the coffee machine.

Morning Con. I don't know about you, but I'm gonna find me some Spurs fans that were giving it the big'n last week. Gonna time my trips to then canteen so I can discuss the game in depth over the coffee machine.

I can't comment until I've heard what Jermaine Jenas thinks of all this.

Our pundits are so fucking bad <45> I don't think other sports have this problem.

@EOW Rambo's getting back to his best. 3 goals and 3 assists in 11 games this season. Making a lot more tackles too.

Just needs to stay fit.

good weekend of football. Well done Arsenal. Everyone but Man City looking beatable right now.

I had my doubts about Salah, but he's turning in to the signing of the season thus far.

@Deffid I'm team Dortmund tomorrow. Is Auba fit? You gonna put the scum to the sword?

Another that Mourinho didn't think was good enough.
Auba is on the roster again, he was just suspended last game.

To be honest Cdubbs, I hate to say it but I will take two losses this week if they fire Bosz. Team gets worse every single week and in this case I think it is almost completely his fault. It is not even just his style anymore that fucks the midfield and defense over, the team is getting worse with the ball and in every other aspect, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back