Not open for further replies.
My top 5 non Madrid, Barça, Atleti players in Spain this season:
  • Maxi Gómez (Celta)
  • Guido Pizarro (Sevilla)
  • Gonçalo Guedes (Valencia)
  • Simone Zaza (Valencia)
  • Antonio Sanabria (Betis)
Bakambu and Stuani been great too.

Half of Valencia's team have been phenomenal. Zaza, Soler, Parejo, Guedes, Pereira, Kongdobia, Gaya, etc...

Need Chelsea to beat Carrier Bag FC tomoz & all 4 bets cash

luvvly jubbly

Cardiff up to 2nd in the league

Bakambo and Stuani been great too.

Half of Valencia's team have been phenomenal. Zaza, Soler, Parejo, Guedes, Pereira, Kongdobia, Gaya, etc...
Was going to make it a top 10 and adding Dani Parejo, Santi Mina and Geoffrey Kongdobia from Valencia, plus trying to shuffle guys like Bakambu, Bruno Soriano and Samu Castillejo.

Zidane didnt bring Isco on & Can didnt play so i'll get Zielinkski pts after all

Need Chelsea to beat Carrier Bag FC tomoz & all 4 bets cash

luvvly jubbly
Chelsea can play their youth squad and can beat Qarabag as I'm sure Chelsea's youth squad is better (and more entertaining) than 2017/18's Simeone's Atleti.

30pts with Mbappe(c), Semedo & Kurzawa to play.

6 players didnt start :oops:

Thank god i've a half decent bench

Sad thing is..this was already a major improvement compared to the past few weeks lol

Cardiff up to 2nd in the league
Do you ever remember Cardiff playing in a white kit?

I think it was in the late 80's. I'm not sure if Stags borrowed you a kit for the game or if it was legit your away kit.

Chelsea can play their youth squad and can beat Qarabag as I'm sure Chelsea's youth squad is better (and more entertaining) than 2017/18's Simeone's Atleti.
well allegedly they have some of the best youngsters in the country but I'm yet to ever see any of them given a chance.

Do you ever remember Cardiff playing in a white kit?

I think it was in the late 80's. I'm not sure if Stags borrowed you a kit for the game or if it was legit your away kit.
CardiffCity-2011-12H-ARef.jpg

That last minute goal from Raheem might have big consequences in Lg.

They can send kids away for the midweek Shaktar game now & rest everyone for Utd game at the wkend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back