Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want vip

wj3k1k697lxz.jpg

<OKC16>

dont worry

i have monies lol, buy now worry about it when i start working ;)

We gonna do it. you know who goes to manchestah on train for like £15, das nuffink

gonna sleep

night guys

You just fucking know that geezer is at least 25000 words deep into his manifesto right now ever since this recent spate of Sexual harassment cases became public

He'll be drawing up blueprints for his whicker concentration camp & jacking off while wearing a Commandants uniform in anticipation of his reckoning pushback revolution

Never known such a fierce hater of women. He makes Con look like harmless old wheelchair bound George Bush Sr.

I love women and Women love me.

Well, there was a certain amount of luck no doubt to put it so fluffy to Grizzy, but if you look at the slow motion cam from the end line you can see Correa suddenly changing the step and the angle, I think it was a beautiful show of footy athleticism.

that cross was such a fluke.

Well, there was a certain amount of luck no doubt to put it so fluffy to Grizzy, but if you look at the slow motion cam from the end line you can see Correa suddenly changing the step and the angle, I think it was a beautiful show of footy athleticism.

Love this guy. Was telling my Madridiot friend about him before the season and he laughed at me. He aint laughing now, he doesn't even want to talk about La Liga now. He just shakes his head in despair.

Rather win 1-0 and draw 0-0 in a tough away game than lose 4-3 anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back