Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Well, looks like you can be retroactively banned for diving now. Interesting.

cunts raised the price about $20 on my protein powder. cocksuckers.

Morning all.

hey bud, how are ya?

and that is good but could lead to a slippery slope on deciding if there was intent or not. If it does help curb diving I'm certainly for it.

Of course that means Suarez will be suspended every other match, the cunt.

I don't think 'it won't remove all diving entirely' is much of an argument tbh. Even if they only punish the most obvious and egregious examples that's still progress.

hey bud, how are ya?

and that is good but could lead to a slippery slope on deciding if there was intent or not. If it does help curb diving I'm certainly for it.

Of course that means Suarez will be suspended every other match, the cunt.

All good pal, how's you?

I can see it being a grey area at first. Then they either make it more defined or scrap it. At the end of the day, if it makes players dive less it's a good thing.

If in 10 years they hardly ever have to enforce it because players don't see adequate risk/reward in simulation, then great.

All good pal, how's you?

I can see it being a grey area at first. Then they either make it more defined or scrap it. At the end of the day, if it makes players dive less it's a good thing.

If in 10 years they hardly ever have to enforce it because players don't see adequate risk/reward in simulation, then great.
Doing well bruv, thanks.

I agree, it won't be perfect at first and maybe never will be but it's a better option than not doing anything at all.

Just like VAR. it hasn't been perfect but it has helped when it has been used. Hopefully they make it standard for every league, competition etc...

I personally think the precedent has been set poorly. Niasse didn't dive, he went down easy but there was contact.

Can the player be banned if the penalty isn't given? Is it limited to penalties or is it the whole pitch? Can the player still be banned if he's booked for simulation?

I dunno, it's better than video replays for penalties though. cba with that shit.

I personally think the precedent has been set poorly. Niasse didn't dive, he went down easy but there was contact.

Can the player be banned if the penalty isn't given? Is it limited to penalties or is it the whole pitch? Can the player still be banned if he's booked for simulation?

I dunno, it's better than video replays for penalties though. cba with that shit.

We've just taken it for granted that if you're touched in the box, you fall over. I'd be interested if that could stop being a given.

We've just taken it for granted that if you're touched in the box, you fall over. I'd be interested if that could stop being a given.

Definitely. I mean it's got to the point where if a player stays on his feet under contact in the box, has a shot- goal kick. He then looks at the ref claiming he was impeded, ref shakes his head. Moral of the story- Dude should've fallen over. It ain't right.

Morning all. I saw one of the oddest sights ever this morning. A 50 plus year old woman with a hardened face, but one of the most robust yet pert booties I've ever seen in my life. I'm thinking it was surgery as she had that millionaire's old wife look. It was genuinely like Kardashian's at her prime. Mad ting.

I'm aware that this observation will leave me open for pars and being bantered off, but...

<Fedor23>

Morning all.

Who got bant?

Morning all. I saw one of the oddest sights ever this morning. A 50 plus year old woman with a hardened face, but one of the most robust yet pert booties I've ever seen in my life. I'm thinking it was surgery as she had that millionaire's old wife look. It was genuinely like Kardashian's at her prime. Mad ting.

I'm aware that this observation will leave me open for pars and being bantered off, but...

<Fedor23>

Who got bant?

She was wearing padded undies most likely. Yet it's a thing. God have mercy on us all.

@Tobago Jones @Mga223 @Nowhere Fast

Blunder blew out the Whoreriors

23844962_10212495712802453_7728999932022265818_n.jpg

lol'd, good for Russ.

The Funder have not been good so far but they strike me as a much better yoff team than a regular season one tbh. Just need to use the regular season to figure things out. I just hope we get some compelling series in the yoffs, the NBA season doesn't start until may/june, imo lol.

Just saw United lost against a bunch of part time plumbers.

This lot just don't have the elite mentality needed, imo.

She was wearing padded undies most likely. Yet it's a thing. God have mercy on us all.

giphy.gif

Interesting.

With this, fake lips, padded bras and contouring AKA facial witchcraft, it's a real minefield out there for the single man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back