Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.51: Back To Leading FF Edition

Will you participate in the Prem Fred Xmas Arm Off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this assistant seems very sweet, but shes a brummie and everytime she talks my skin crawls lol

hqdefault.jpg

My mate just remeinded me of this quote from Roy Keane's book, talking about Robbie Savage:

I rang Mark Hughes. Robbie [Savage] wasn't in the Blackburn team and I asked Mark if we could try to arrange a deal. Sparky said: 'Yeah, yeah, he's lost his way here but he could still do a job for you.'

Robbie's legs were going a bit but I thought he might come up to us [at Sunderland], with his long hair, and give us a lift - the way Yorkie [Dwight Yorke] had, a big personality in the dressing room.

Sparky gave me permission to give him a call. So I got Robbie's mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: 'Hi, it's Robbie - whazzup!' like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: 'I can't be f*cking signing that."

<36>

<{Ray1}>

does somebody watch Tanya Tate videos ?

I have no idea who that is, but I have a feeling that some desk research might be required once I get home.

That useless mod Rawex still can't make a new fred even though we are way over 1k.

All he does is drink and gamble. What does he have on the people here that allowed him to be a mod in the first place?

That useless mod Rawex still can't make a new fred even though we are way over 1k.

All he does is drink and gamble. What does he have on the people here that allowed him to be a mod in the first place?

i can make one quickly or do you have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back