Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.52: The Boys Are Back In Town Edition.

Who Will Last The Longest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@xtramob seriously if our game was 11 vs 11 we would have lost like 4-0...shambles

tenor.gif

@xtramob seriously if our game was 11 vs 11 we would have lost like 4-0...shambles
lol dude its frustrating to see, you have enough fucking talent to be able to do the job and be in the top 3 comfortably imo

I thought last week Isco was dribbling too much and not making things happen. I saw it all over how he should've been the one taken off first against Atleti.

This. We often get blinded by Isco's brilliancy & magic but maybe, sometimes, his choice of play doesn't mix well with Madrid style of fast balls to open spaces, quick linking play and crosses from the wings, etc.

what a great game between Boistbao and Madrid to finish off the day.

Rojamos just got sent off in the 87th minute
Does this mean Östersund would challenge for Gold in La Liga?

This. We often get blinded by Isco's brilliancy & magic but maybe, sometimes, his choice of play doesn't mix well with Madrid style of fast balls to open spaces, quick linking play and crosses from the wings, etc.

I actually think Isco plays more like a Barca player with the quick touches and nifty dribbling and I wished he would've went to Barca instead. He was arguably their best player the last 2-3 months of last season for them. He might not fit some of the other players style but he's a dangerous threat and I think he should be on the pitch unless there's a suitable replacement. Last year James could be that, this year there's no one if Asensio is not in form/healthy.

Since they are sometimes a mismatch there will be some matches where they look subpar, like the Atleti match, but sometimes it will click and he and them will play brilliant.

Does this mean Östersund would challenge for Gold in La Liga?
<FookIsThatGuy>

I actually think Isco plays more like a Barca player with the quick touches and nifty dribbling and I wished he would've went to Barca instead. He was arguably their best player the last 2-3 months of last season for them. He might not fit some of the other players style but he's a dangerous threat and I think he should be on the pitch unless there's a suitable replacement. Last year James could be that, this year there's no one if Asensio is not in form/healthy.

Since they are sometimes a mismatch there will be some matches where they look subpar, like the Atleti match, but sometimes it will click and he and them will play brilliant.

<FookIsThatGuy>
Östersund were even with Bilbao, just sayin.

Östersund were even with Bilbao, just sayin.
oh ok, i thought i recognized the name but wasn't sure from where. Bilbao moved up to 15th with that point and have been awful all year. They lost Valverde to us so it wasn't unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back